August 2018 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 2/24

Hope it's okay I started this.. 

How many weeks are you/baby's size? 

How are you feeling?

Any appts this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: What is your favorite item in your closet?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 2/24

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 
    15 weeks- naval orange 

How are you feeling?
    Only got sick 3 times this week, which is a vast improvement. Joint pain is kicking in severe though

Any appts this week?
    Friday have a ob and mfm apt.

Rants/raves/questions?
    Maternity clothes are so much more comfy, glad I finally acquired some. Rant: my doctor wont do my 16 week ultrasound next Friday (I will be 15w6days), which means I have to go back to the dr the following week. If i knew that, I would have scheduled all my apts together. 

currently, maternity leggings. Of all time, a comfy, cozy, well worn sweatshirt of dh's, he gave to me early in our relationship

17 weeks - 

How are you feeling?

I’m not hungry. At all. It’s weird. And well...

Any appts this week?

Friday I go to the doctor for my monthly and schedule my anatomy scan!

Rants/raves/questions?

I had a meltdown with clothes this week. Like just bring on the bump. I hate just looking bloated. But I was sitting on the couch and it’s apparent I’m pregnant. And SO said, “Baby, you’re looking sexy all pregnant.” And it was so out of nowhere that I believe him. Lol. Little boost to my confidence. 

All of SO’s clothes. I’m living in them. They are still super big. AKA comfy. That’s all that matters. 

I was bored so i illustrated my post. :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • @dirtanddiamonds I love the illustrations! You have me cracking up.

14 weeks, a troll doll
    How are you feeling?
    Well I am having some awful headaches that won’t go away no matter what I do. Otherwise, my appetite is good and I’m sleeping well, so I can’t complain too much.
    Any appts this week?
    I have a routine OB appointment Wednesday.
    Rants/raves/questions?
    Ready to start looking and feeling pregnant! I’m not showing at all, just feeling fat and my clothes don’t fit right. I didn’t show until about 20 weeks with my first pregnancy, so I know this will just keep dragging for a while...
    GTKY: What is your favorite item in your closet? I have a sexy black pencil skirt that I’m obsessed with right now, and because it’s stretchy it still fits me like a glove despite my blump. I need some moare flowy blouses to wear with it right now.
    Me: 40  DH: 43
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    BFP #1 9/28/15, EDD 6/10/16. DS born 5/23/16!
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d
    BFP #3 12/17/17 EDD 8/25/18. It's a boy!
  • ahhh I'm late to the party.

16 weeks--avocado or chipmunk!

How are you feeling?
    Good as long as I keep taking my diclegis. Scrubbed our tub and stand up shower today though which caused a lot of round ligament pain! Ouch.

Any appts this week?
    Nope. Not until the 9th.

Rants/raves/questions?
    Been feeling so stressed about getting things done for work, for baby, for life (taxes, etc). I've been taking it out on my DH, but I really needed him to step up. He finally did after I had a melt down today and we picked up some paint and started cleaning out our extra bedroom. I know it seems early still, but I have so many other things going on and am working a ton of weekends in the next few months, so it makes me feel a lot better to start making some steps forward.

yoga pants and long soft sweaters and tees. For sure.
    15 weeks-box of crayons 

How are you feeling?

Not awful. Jeans aren’t feeling tight around my belly. 

Any appts this week?

Today with OB. Heard the heartbeat on Doppler.  I get seen every two weeks for now. Which is kinda nice. 

Rants/raves/questions?

When will I stop feeling exhausted? 

Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019