June 2018 Moms

Will my belly ever round out??

Hi all...Just turned 22 weeks and i still have a semi "B Belly" I was not overweight or obese prior to pregnancy but def went up and down in weight from my younger years. I always had the fat pooch on my stomach and now my bump has a crease in the middle. Will it ever round out? Its stressing me out i wanted to look cute during pregnancy ... anyone else in the same boat or had experience with this? 

Re: Will my belly ever round out??

• Hi all...Just turned 22 weeks and i still have a semi "B Belly" I was not overweight or obese prior to pregnancy but def went up and down in weight from my younger years. I always had the fat pooch on my stomach and now my bump has a crease in the middle. Will it ever round out? Its stressing me out i wanted to look cute during pregnancy ... anyone else in the same boat or had experience with this? 
    QFP

Please post questions such as this in the questions thread and you'll be more likely to get answers.

Also, please introduce yourself (after changing your screen name to something people will be able to recognize) or you'll never get an answer as people will have no patience with trying to tag you.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Loading the player...
  • ok new to this site and trying to figure out where to post etc.
  • lol.. what is your prediction for me?
  • lol.. what is your prediction for me?

• @doxiemoxie212 curse you...now I want cereal!
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @krashke dude I've been craving Honeycomb for at least 3 days
  • Personally, I think I have a C belly.  Unless you count my boobs.  Then it's more like a 3?

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
  • Yeah @LaceyBee522 - It does take a while to type all that out each time, doesn't it.  

First Son - born 2013
  • How did I miss this thread yesterday?!
  • @marcus7676 Luck? And probably noodles. :) 

Image result for noodles gif

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks @LaceyBee522 for helping me decide what I want for lunch!  :D

Pregnancy Ticker