May 2018 Moms

Due Date Check-in: third week of may (13th-19th)

Weekly check in for people who are due the second week of May: 5/13-5/19

How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

GTKY: What would be your ideal way to spend a Saturday?

@silverhope thanks for the gtky :) 

Re: Due Date Check-in: third week of may (13th-19th)

• How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?
    28 weeks and 2 days, due 5/13

Moving this weekend, and I am beyond excited. We've lived with my MIL for a little over two years now and I'm so ready to have my own space and not have her backseat parenting and telling me I'm doing everything wrong. I'm just worried it'll be a hard transition for DS. He's 18mths and hasn't had his own room yet, and I will be beginning to sleep train him. Since everything we own is in one room, I've had to rock him to bed at night because he wouldn't go to sleep because we would be up.

Glucose test Thursday, not excited about it. When I had it with DS I didn't mind it but I had a dream last night that the drink was thick and goopy so I've scares myself. lol

GTKY: What would be your ideal way to spend a Saturday
    sitting at home just relaxing, doesn't make too much sense since I am a SAHM but to have that break for me at home would just be nice. 
    28w1d see siggy for size

finally did my 1 hr glucose test monday, results should be up by midnight tonight, I'm 99.9% sure I passed but I'm still chomping at the bit to see it for sure lol

I'm bi-weekly now so headed back soon, but just a standard bump measure and doppler 

when the weather is nice, we love to go on nature hikes. snowy/rainy- curled up with a good book. hot- inside playing games lol (this is MY saturday, not figuring kids in)
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
    May 19 27w4d
    What isn’t going on this week?? It has been super busy, I’m exhausted and I’d like to fast forward to the weekend please
    Had my regular OB appointment today. I am now starting the every 2 weeks - I can’t believe we are at the 3rd tri! Tomorrow I have my appointment with the health counselor to go over my new diet and how to monitor my blood sugar. I still can’t believe I failed my Glucose test :( 
    Usually a relaxing day, maybe a pedi. I also would love to spend some time with DH kid free since we haven’t been able to get away for a while. 
    This Saturday will be awesome though because we are having an elective US and taking the boys. They are so excited!

@jmaxx23 - yay!! Happy moving day! FX for your GT. 
    @ladystinson - I hope they post the results soon! I hate waiting:/
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? May 18th 27w 6d

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves?  Have my glucose test this afternoon. Hoping I pass because I woke up feeling like crap and nauseated. 

Any upcoming appointments? Glucose test today and then appointments every two weeks.

GTKY: What would be your ideal way to spend a Saturday? Spa day and sleeping. When I was preggo with DD I was getting monthly massages and now that does not happen.
  • @glitzandglitter glucose test didn't happen! As usual my office was running behind, so by the time I was called back, no one was going to be there to draw my blood when it was time. So now I go back next week so they can make sure it gets done in time. 
  • @jmaxx23 - :/ that sucks. Hopefully they get it together and you get done and pass beautifully next week.