July 2018 Moms
Options

3D/4D ultrasound

Does anyone have any recommendations for a 3D/4D ultrasound clinic in the Vancouver/lower mainland area? 

I've heard of UC Baby but wanted to consider other options... Maybe there's somewhere better?

Thanks! 

Re: 3D/4D ultrasound

• Options
    Hi @elenaa88 I know many of us are from all over the world so we probably won't have a lot of information for you but the bump does have local boards too for areas. I know mine isn't very active but others are.  Let me know if you want me to link you to it but I think you may get more answers and experiences there
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    Hi, welcome! Please take a look at our *read first* thread, pinned to the top of the board. Threads like this aren’t encouraged as they clog up the board and get lost. It’d be better received in the randoms or questions threads.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 @elenaa88 I think we do have a few Canadian moms on the board, but I know it’s a huge country and I’m in no way good with geography lol. 
    Even your doctor or practice might be a good place for a local reference? 
  • Options
    I did look at the 'read first' board but there's so much going on that I got confused where to post. My apologies as my other expecting mommies groups aren't like this.

Thanks though! 
  • Options
    @elenaa88 that's okay! stick around and get to know us :) There canadian mamas here I just can't remember who all is. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    It's just a hard question to answer here as we are from all over the place...do u have a local mom swap Facebook group you could ask for recommendations? 

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Options
    https://www.bellybeanimaging.ca/ I did a quick yelp search this place sounds good...
    BabyFruit Ticker