As a somewhat newbie here, I was thinking the other day about how I'd love to get to know more about people besides just when everyone is ovulating
Looking forward to reading through your answers!
1. Where are you in your fertility journey?
2. In what area do you live?
3. What do you do for a living?
4. Fun one: What's the best trip you've ever been on (and/or what is your dream trip)? 1. Currently waiting to find out the results of our third IUI after a CP in round two. Have a consultation set up with a new RE on Saturday which we're excited for, since our current RE hasn't impressed us with his competency.
2. I live in the area of suburban Connecticut that's outside of NYC. I like to think it's the best of both worlds because it takes me about an hour to commute to the city every day, but at night I get to escape to my quiet neighborhood with lots of trees and pretty houses!3. I trade foreign exchange for a multinational corporation. Basically, I look at numbers all day and buy and sell big amounts of currencies against others on a daily basis 4. The best trip I've ever been on was our most recent Euro trip last year. We started by spending a few days in Paris before heading to the Amalfi Coast in Italy and wound back around to Tuscany at the tail end. My dream trip would be to the Four Seasons Bora Bora!