Would you rather have:
a) nanny
b) cleaning crew
c) personal shopper 
d) personal chef 
April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: GTKY

• Options
    it's a tie between personal chef and cleaning crew haha but if I go with chef they have to do both savory and be a pastry chef haha mama needs some treats! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    A nanny that home schools and LOVES to do laundry and clean   :D
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    Chef and cleaning crew for sure!
  • Options
    I’m also torn between chef and cleaning crew but I think I would go with cleaning crew! My main issue with cooking is the cleanup anyways 
  • Options
    Nanny. No question about it.

I always clean after other people clean anyway because they "don't do it right", and DH cooks more than I do.
  • Options
    A cleaning crew! I asked DH for a housekeeping service to come to our spring cleaning this year for my Mother's Day gift!
  • Options
    Hmmm. My toddler son is in daycare and I think I prefer that over a nanny right now, for socialization reasons. If it were for an infant, I might rather have a nanny. But as of right now, I am torn between cleaning crew and chef. We already have a cleaning lady twice a month, so maybe I would continue paying for that and add a personal chef. 
  • Options
    Cleaning crew for sure! I enjoy cooking and shopping and I am not a fan of nannies and would never have one. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cleaning crew- because I’m allergic to dust so I have to either get hives when I clean or hire someone to clean for me.
  • Options
    definitely cleaning crew. My least favorite chore. 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    cleaning crew. I can't keep up.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Options
    Cleaning crew. I don't want to talk about how long it's been since I've vacuumed. Or dusted. Or a million other things. 
  • Options
    A cleaning crew, for sure. I love cooking so I can do that, I have a mom who would love to be my nanny once DS is born, I'm sure. And I don't mind shopping lol
  • Options
    Probably cleaning crew. I don’t mind cooking but I think it’s the clean up part I hate the most. I’d be more likely to cook elaborate meals if I didn’t have to clean up after! 
  • Options
    Nanny, hands down... she does all of the things for me. 
  • Options
    Cleaning crew! I just actually hired someone to come in once a month to at least help with the deep clean stuff!
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    This is an easy one. A cleaning crew. If my house was alway clean all the other stuff would be a breeze. It's the cleaning up after kids and cooking that drive me crazy.
  • Options
    I think I'd go with personal shopper. We don't really need a nanny yet (ask me again after #2 gets here), I love to cook and it's my way of unwinding at the end of the day, and we aren't terribly messy people so our 1/month cleaners do everything I miss. A shopper would be awesome because I don't really like to shop and I suck at buying things for myself. I would hope the shopper is also a stylist who would respect my style while also helping me to open myself to new things. 
  • Options
    It's a tie between a personal chef and cleaning crew. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Definitely cleaning crew! For similar reasons to those listed already: I don't mind shopping or cooking, and I don't really want a nanny (I say this now).
  • Options
    Personal chef, for sure.  It takes so much time to plan and prepare meals.  I don't mind cleaning but I hate cooking!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    A cleaning crew!! I get so stressed out when my house is a mess, but also hate cleaning so it's a lose-lose. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cleaning crew for me too! I hate cleaning and I’m terrible at too. 
  • Options
    Cleaning crew. I haaaaate cleaning. 

I grocery shop online, I love to cook and I don’t feel like I need a nanny. 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Cleaning crew would be #1!
  • Options
    Personal Chef hands down. Trying to be healthy and it’s far too easy to order out and get fast food on the way home when I’m tired. Would love to have hot fresh healthy meals that I did not have to cook!!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cleaning crew!! My mind might change come July haha but right now I feel like if my house was always spotless then everything else would be easy. 
  • Options
    Personal chef!!! I love eating but hate cooking so it would be perfect.
  • Options
    Hands down, cleaning crew!  I’d love to be able the free time not to do laundry, clean floors, sinks, showers and all the stuff that comes along with that.
  • Options
    Cleaning crew! Ugh. It's been too long now. I just tell my DH I can't lug the vacuum and can't touch chemicals. 
  • Options
    LOL, cleaning crew 100%.  Baby isn't even here yet and I can barely manage to do laundry or clean the dishes!
  • Options
    100% cleaning crew! I’m so out numbered and it’s only going to get worse come July. I’m constantly picking up after 3 dogs, my 2 yo, my husband and myself. I would love a break, or just some help. 
  • Options
    So I might be the only one here but I wouldn't pick any of them! LOL is that weird? I like cooking, I like shopping, I don't really like that my kids are at daycare everyday so a nanny wouldn't help that and I don't want someone else touching my stuff. Am I a control freak?? Maybe I will choose option #5 - interior decorator/handyman person to help me re decorate my house and/or fix/make new things for my house.  :/

• Options
    Sign me up for a nanny!
  • Options
    Cleaning crew! If someone could help me organize my house, get rid of all our unnecessary shit, and then help me keep the house clean, that would be amazing.
  • Options
    On a serious note, my sister just hired a cleaning lady who comes to her house once a week (on Thursday’s) annnnddddddddd I’m considering hiring her too.... ffc? She vacuums, dusts, does dishes, folds laundry (which is kinda weird- but heck I hate doing it soooo) and other organizational things around the house. I don’t remember how much she said she pays but I feel like with 2 BOYS, a husband and 3 dogs, it would be completely worth it!
    Hmmmmmm....