September 2018 Moms

Help me please! Anything!

Yesterday I had this horrible bloating like feeling, am still having it now.. It's like my tummy is a rock, I went to the bathroom yesterday to pee, I passed something that looked like a small slime ball that was brownish tinged with a little pink.
I went to the er, dr told me the baby is fine and heared the heartbeat but am scared as hell, i think it's my mucus plug and am only 12 weeks along!!! Am on prontogest both I/M and suppositories! Anyone went through this before! Am crying rivers. 
P. S this is my second baby. 

Re: Help me please! Anything!

• Also, if you lost the full plug, it would likely be more than a small slime ball.  When I lost mine in my first pregnancy, there was so much coming out that I had go home and change my underwear and wear a pad the rest of the evening.
    Its kind of gross and stressful, but you'll find all kinds of stuff coming out of you while pregnant.  Most of it isn't anything to worry about, but a visit to the OB never hurts if you're really worried.

• Loading the player...
  • Always call your OB...they should even have someone on call at night. Thinking good thoughts for you.
  • I’m kinda late to this but I’ve heard from friends who’ve had to do progesterone suppositories that sometimes it can come back out later on. I guess it’s build up? And it can be many many different colors as well. Hopefully that’s all it is. 
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart