July 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change

How many weeks are you/baby's size? 

How are you feeling?

Any appts this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: Will you be watching the Olympics?  What events are you looking forward to? 
April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 
    19 weeks size of zuchinni or old school gameboy
    How are you feeling?
    pretty good this week just tired
    Any appts this week?
    nope :) anatomy scan and monthly next tuesday though!! 
    Rants/raves/questions?
    anyone else starting to get insomnia? 
    GTKY: Will you be watching the Olympics?  What events are you looking forward to? 
    probably off and on sadly i work friday night and the opening ceremony is my favorite so ill miss it

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 16 weeks, avocado 

How are you feeling? Pretty good except I can't get rid of this cold. Kiddos are fighting it too and I'm just over it!

Any appts this week? Yep! Standard 4 week check up tomorrow but should be able to set up the anatomy scan for March.

Rants/raves/questions? Any other STM's feeling movement yet? I swear I'm feeling little flutters but I know it can be gas 

GTKY: Will you be watching the Olympics?  What events are you looking forward to? Yep! We love the Olympics! I'm most excited for figure skating but I end up watching most everything that I have time for. 

• Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you/baby's size? 15 weeks baby is size of a navel orange 

How are you feeling? Still having headaches and been tired lately 

Any appts this week? Monthly appt next week 

Rants/raves/questions? With the continued headaches and fatigue, I am so over working. I’m finally telling my boss tomorrow and hope everything goes well. That will be a relief since I won’t feel like I have to hide anything anymore. 

GTKY: Will you be watching the Olympics?  What events are you looking forward to? Probably not. If anything, figure skating. 
  • How many weeks are you/baby's size? 16 weeks, avocado 

How are you feeling? Pretty well at the moment, can't really complain.

Any appts this week? I had blood drawn for the 2nd Tri quad screen this morning.  Otherwise, no appointments until 2/28.

Rants/raves/questions? Nothing is coming to mind today.

GTKY: Will you be watching the Olympics?  What events are you looking forward to? I will be watching as much as I possibly can!  My favorite events are figure skating, bobsled, luge, & skiing but I'll watch whatever is on. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @zg49 not yet but I have an anterior placenta so it takes longer for me to start to feel it. You definitely could be feeling baby though!