March 2018 Moms

MBF/TW/WTF Week of 2/5

2»

Re: MBF/TW/WTF Week of 2/5

• @stlbuckeye132 - yes you do! but it depends on where you live, they aren't in every state... shame, I know. lol
  • Loading the player...
  • @stlbuckeye132 we do have Culver’s here and yes you need to try it!!!
  • Damn it, now I want some and it’s 9... maybe tomorrow on my lunch lol 

@missnc77 - try a concrete mixer!! 
  • @heatherdubrow yeah I've seen them, but I have yet to try it! There's one right by my OB's office... too bad I always have morning appointments! haha 
  • Just for the record, the only reasons you don’t poop are wayyy worse than pooping and you probably won’t even see it. I would 100% rather poop than be back in the position where my body was crashing and I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to physically have a baby. I don’t even know what Culver’s is and I would have killed for a cheeseburger and fries. I guess I would tell her to F off but my hormones are all over the place. 
  • LOL I love you guys!
  • Yup. Totally pooped a little bit while pushing our my firstborn but the nurses are so goodabout not even saying anything about it and cleaning up right away it's like it didn't even happen.... So, I pretended to not know. 

• Totally valid @crossfitbabybump. You know she'll come when she's ready, that's not the issue. The issue is feeling the way you do physically while you wait for her to get here. No judgement here lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cford08 - thank you! I knew you guys would understand! I just don't get it, do they think it'll make me feel better by saying that? Cause it doesn't... lol
  • @crossfitbabybump people need stfu! They say crap to pregnant people that would never say to a normal person. As if we weren't already on edge! Hahaha
  • @baybeesunflower - exactly! lacking brain cells, I tell ya. :unamused:
  • @sardavbak - ask for money! lol Good luck with your twins! Hope you have a safe and healthy delivery!! <3
  • @sardavbak diapers are a good option, too!!

Will be on the lookout for your birth announcement!!
  • @sardavbak I agree with diapers, wipes, even grocery gift cards! Or if you didn't buy the bigger car seats for when they are out of the bucket seats. But so annoying she didn't communicate with you months ago!!
  • @sardavbak or a cleaning woman or babysitter to help
  • WTF my glasses fell off the top of my head and into the toilet as I was getting up! Well... they're gone forever. I don't trust that shit.
  • I've been meaning to make a photo book of my DS before the baby comes, finally sat down and did it tonight. 3 hours in and 75% done, I LOST THE WHOLE DAMN THING! 
    Here's hoping shutterfly has some way of restoring it, cuz I'm so pissed at myself for not saving as I went along! 
  • @paigew123 oh no! That’s awful! I hope they can recover it for you. I have a love hate relationship with Shutterfly. It’s so cheap and decent quality but I always have glitches when I’m trying to use it. 
  • @mdfarmchick that's why I don't do these things often enough! 
    I was wayyy too upset to wait for morning, so I spent another hour finding a way to retrieve it, and I found an unsaved project button! It had almost everything I did!!!! Completed it minus 2 pictures I need to get, saved it and will finalize tomorrow....
  • @paigew123 Oh my goodness, so glad you found!! I also have a love hate relationship with Shutterfly!!
  • @paigew123 I'm so glad you were able to recover it!! That would've been awful!