October 2018 Moms

Ticker Change - Friday 2/2

Who else rolls over on a Friday??

How many weeks are you?
How big is baby? 
When is your first/next doctors appointment?
Any symptoms yet?
GTKY: what was your best vacation?

Re: Ticker Change - Friday 2/2

• How many weeks are you? 5!
    How big is baby? The size of an apple seed
    When is your first/next doctors appointment? I have my last of three betas today, but don’t see the midwife until March 7
    Any symptoms yet? So many! Lots of nausea, and the super sense of smell doesn’t help. My breasts are so sore I’ve been wear sports bras to the office all week. I also get tired a lot. 
    GTKY: DH and I drove across Canada a few years ago, camping along the way. 
  • How many weeks are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? Appleseed 

When is your first/next doctors appointment? We have our first u/s next Thursday 2/9, at 5weeks 6 days.

Any symptoms yet? Mostly just fatigue, difficulty sleeping. I also feel like I have a “light” cold. Runny nose and feeling run down, but it’s not progressing into anything more than that. 

GTKY: what was your best vacation? We went to Paris and Rome a few summers ago and it was amazing! 
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you? 5

How big is baby? Rumor is the size of a lentil  

When is your first/next doctors appointment?  2/15, less than two weeks!  *TW loss*  bc my last pregnancy ended in a loss my doctor has me skip the pregnancy confirmation appointment at 6 weeks and is having me dive right into the u/s appoint at 7 instead of waiting until 8.  I feel more comfortable with the appointments set up this way.  So excited to see this little nuggy!  *end TW*  

Any symptoms yet?  Sore nipples, mild waves of nausea, completely exhausted and having to pee constantly.

GTKY: what was your best vacation?  DH surprised me with a honeymoon to Paris and Prague!  It was beautiful and amazing