September 2018 Moms
Options

UO Thursday

2»

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    @dexnie I’m interested in the reddit BM sub. Can you PM me the link? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1: 11/15/2010 * Missed M/C 12/28 * D&C 12/29/2010
    BFP#2: 3/31/2011 * IT'S A GIRL! * Born 11/17/2011
    BFP#3 CP 11/15/2014 
    BFP#4 9/3/2015 * Team Green turned PINK * Born 05/16/2016
    BFP#5 12/26/2017 *SURPRISE* Due 09/02/2018
  • Options
    I do see that too @starla, and like I said, I'd get used to it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm participating in this BMB a lot more than the first time around, but I tend to agree that some of the topics assigned to specific days trips me up sometimes and makes me hesitant to participate.

For the most part I like that there is organization since I do think it's annoying for anyone to start a random thread whenever they want. But I'd be on board with changing to some monthly topics too. I think maybe if we stick with weekly due date check ins and add a question for FTM and then one for STM that could make it a bit less redundant. Maybe a monthly FTM and STM check in that we can comment on whenever if it pertains to concerns related to being a FTM/STM?
  • Options
    I have to say, I cringed coming into this thread of UO - I have been in a group with some MEAN moms and omg UO was rly UO. GLoves came off, heads rolled and many feelings got hurt. Happy to see this is a civil thread over whether to peep or not to peep. I personally LOVE ME SOME PEEPS!!!
  • Options
    @Brieb33 peeps: stale or fresh? 
    “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances” 
  • Options
    @episcowitch Hahahaha well, if i had the  choice - FRESH! But I’ll eat em stale if I have to!!!
  • Options
    I also wish we had more GTKY threads.
  • Options
    @Redpuma119 I agree on the GTKY posts. I don't mind the GTKY question in the weekly thread (due date week, stm update ect) but I don't go into all of those since they don't pertain to me. So I'm not GTK everyone, just the handful.
  • Options
    @Redpuma119 I agree on the GTKY posts. I don't mind the GTKY question in the weekly thread (due date week, stm update ect) but I don't go into all of those since they don't pertain to me. So I'm not GTK everyone, just the handful.
    I agree with you both too! Would love some more GTKY threads. There are things I learn from all the other threads, but I don’t stalk all the threads.