May 2018 Moms

Re: UO 2/1

• Loading the player...
  • @mileswithmiles - I agree and what do you do with those? Do people really hang half naked maternity pictures on the wall of their houses for what ever guest comes over? I do like some maternity pictures but I am not a fan of the half naked ones.

@dem068a - Yeah that would be a hard no for me too - that is just too much to deal with especially if you haven''t been feeling good.
  • UO I like maternity photos like that... 
  • @pandakov, I don't like it either. I've tried to watch a couple times. Each time I'm like "Meh...". Everyone annoys me on the show.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • holli0801 said:
    This isn’t really an opinion but... am I the only one who didn’t cry watching This is Us, or find the need to throw out a crock pot? 
    I didn’t throw out my crockpot but I did cry! Haha

Pregnancy Ticker
  • nanifrognanifrog member
    edited February 2018
    abhphilly said:
    @holli0801 @pandakov I just keep yelling “Jack dies!” whenever I see the commercial about the “big reveal.” My wife loves when I do that. (She does not actually love when I do that.)
    My husband doesn't think he's going to die. He said the show will be pointless once they reveal it. I have to admit that i think he might be right.

I loved last season. This season is just ok for me. I still cry often when I watch the show, but lately that's not a big deal. 

ETA: i didn't get rid of any appliances.
  • @holli0801 I felt 0 need to throw out my crockpot. I then proceeded to purchase an instant pot and used my crockpot today while not home.  I find it hilarious that so many people became scared of their crockpot that crockpot actually had to make a response to the episode. I thought they made it pretty clear In the show that it was super old and faulty. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Why want the reaction to make sure you have working smoke detectors and and escape plan in case of fire?

2 or 3 years ago there was a family that died when their house caught fire. They had no working smoke detectors. DH is now a bit of a maniac about detectors. We have 7 in our 3 bedroom home.