June 2018 Moms
Options

What My Pregnant Self is Eating (w/o 1/31)

Because that last thread is getting beastly.

Me: 34 
Husband: 35
Married: June 2007
Son Max born 1/10/17
BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating (w/o 1/31)

• Options
    I've been avoiding the last thread because I have something like 72 unread comments on it.  No thanks - I can get hungry on my own without scrolling through all that.  LOL

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mytinc mine is at over 200 unread  :#

I cant get enough cheeseburgers. Huge ones too lol
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    @MoonOverGoldsboro I'm sooo into donuts right now. I have never been a big fan, but as of the last couple of weeks I can't get enough. I had to pass by the Krispy Kreme at Penn Station Monday night...totally bought 4 donuts. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So I didn’t see the last thread until it was too big for me to click on. 

+1 to donuts. I’ve been craving a cinnamon powdered donut and they are always out at my closest DD when I go. 

Ive also been craving sugary cereal like crazy. I just bought a box of Golden Crisp and Honeycombs. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @dinodna3 Me too with the cereal! I'm literally snacking on Lucky Charms while bumping!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Austenista Mmmm your take on avocado toast looks so yummy!
  • Options
    I'm obsessed with ranch right now, so I'm eatng a ton of salads.
  • Options
    MH made mac & cheese for us for dinner, bless his heart. But he insists on over cooking the noddles. It was a bit disappointing. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    I am eating fruit loops with marshmallows every day. And I’ve stopped buying 2 percent milk and just use my daughters whole milk! 
  • Options
    @Austenista That is magnificent. I love nutritional yeast and haven’t had any on hand for so long...must buy immediately!

@LaceyBee522 I’ve never really been a fan of Krispy Kreme either, but I am now positive I could pack away a cool half dozen.

@dinodna3 Golden Crisp is my crack (not only while pregnant). I literally cannot buy it because I will eat the whole box.
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • Options
    @MoonOverGoldsboro I’ve eaten almost the whole box already. It’s been less than 12 hours  :#
  • Options
    Now I want donuts.  Mmm.  Speaking of DD, 2 or 3 years ago they had a latte come out around Valentine's Day that was white chocolate raspberry. I used to get a medium iced one every single day, and I don't typically buy coffee out often but it was so glorious. I even went as far as buying a jug of the pump stuff online so I could make them. I look for it every year and those turds don't bring it back. It's very sad. 
  • Options
    @amys614 I know the feeling. I was obsessed with Starbucks' Chestnut Praline syrup and the store closest to me had an overabundance after-season, and sold me a bottle for $10. I cherished every drop.

@sabby2 +1 on the McDonald's breakfast cravings. I have a bacon, egg & cheese biscuit at least once a week. I have also been super into Taco Bell's mini skillet bowls (minus the pico because I hate tomatoes.)

I went to Wendy's yesterday because I HAD to have a chocolate frosty in which to dip my fries. They were out of chocolate. #ithoughtbetterofyouwendys #butitwasforthebaby  #sniffsniff
  • Options
    @kfren I love dipping my fries in chocolate frosty's! I would have been quite disappointed as well. I forget where you're from but if you have a Culvers you need to get a chocolate shake and fries to dip from them! 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @krashke Ooh, Culver's! I will be trying that the next time I am craving a butterburger. Man, that sounds good!
  • Options
    talking donuts. I loooove donuts. specifically white cream filled ones. not the custard, but white cream. Dunkin donuts is disappointing... small and they get them frozen! a local place near me has huge donuts and freshly made. we go there.

however!!! February is brownie batter donut month at dunkin!! uuuugh that brownie batter is amazing. but now that I have this new big donut place, I'm scared i'll be disappointed :(
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
     catlady1215 said:
    talking donuts. I loooove donuts. specifically white cream filled ones. not the custard, but white cream. Dunkin donuts is disappointing... small and they get them frozen! a local place near me has huge donuts and freshly made. we go there.

however!!! February is brownie batter donut month at dunkin!! uuuugh that brownie batter is amazing. but now that I have this new big donut place, I'm scared i'll be disappointed :(
    At least you'll know (and if you are disappointed, you'll have an excuse to go to the new place, too.)
  • Options
    @kfren my thoughts are since I'm used to the big ones, I might just need TWO DD ones mmmm!
  • Options
    @catlady1215 You could also go to both places and get comparison donuts.
  • Options
    LaceyBee522LaceyBee522 member
    edited February 2018
    Guys, this special protein donut company was on Shark Tank the other night. https://www.doughbardoughnuts.com/

I'm thinking about ordering some because all I want is donuts anyway AND I'm having trouble getting all my protein.

ETA: Just read the ingredient list and OF COURSE they use almond flour. So, I am NOT getting these. Womp womp. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have been craving a Quarter Pounder from McDonald's for two days. Might have to break down and get that for lunch today. Ugh, I know it will make me feel ick, but I just want it sooo bad.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I baked cookies earlier this week and I’ve asked my husband to hide them today. I can’t stay out of them. I can’t stay out of anything really, my appetite is insatiable. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Austenista What kind of cookies?
  • Options
    @kfren they where homemade chocolate chip out of the Better homes and Gardens cookbook. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @LaceyBee522 I eat almost all cereal dry. I vote just try and clean them all before you leave tonight. 
  • Options
    @kfren a donut comparison might be needed. I'm up for the challenge. I hope they are!
  • Options
    mmmm I ate all of the cinnamon and sugar donuts when I was preg with DD1.  DH's job site was right by a local bakery who had AMAZING cinnamon/sugar donuts and he would bring them home for me every day.  The lady at the grocery store bakery knew him as the guy with the pregnant wife.  This time I can't stay away from blueberry muffins.  Sams has the best muffins!  and they're HUGE
  • Options
    @katie121209 so funny I just bought a box of Fruit Loops with marshmallows a couple of days ago. I haven’t eaten them in years. Random craving. I forgot how yummy they are! Lol.
  • Options
    My department and two others at work joined forces for an epic food day to celebrate our last week next week in our building. Literally all of my recent cravings are covered: Donuts, OJ, gummy hearts, fresh pineapple, red grapes, lasagna, breadsticks, chunks of cheese from my fave local cheese place. Ahh. I'm so full!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker