Wednesday Ticker Change 1/31

stlmegsstlmegs member
edited January 2018 in July 2018 Moms
How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

What cravings and/or food aversions are you experiencing?  Anything you feel like you HAVE to have or CANNOT have?

Meagan
<3 Married 6.12.10 <3
DS 11.8.12
 Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 1/31

• How far along today? How big is baby?
    18 weeks-bell pepper or artichoke

Not much.  Feeling more consistent movement, and been super tired.  But other than that pretty good.  

None until 2/19, anatomy scan!

Random Questions
    Can't think of any....

Rants/Raves
    I am so tired of waking up at 5am everyday.  I am not sure why this is happening, but MAN, I wish I would just sleep that extra hour.......

What cravings and/or food aversions are you experiencing?  Anything you feel like you HAVE to have or CANNOT have?
    All the sweets!  Fruit mostly, but pretty much anything sweet or REALLY spicy.  Basically extreme flavors.  Still struggling with meat, in particular pork and chicken. But trying to eat it anyway.   
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • How far along today? How big is baby? 17 weeks; a pomegranate

Itchy boobs, usually when I wake up. I have also been sweating at night. I am sleeping with a fleece sleep top and no pants, so maybe it's the fleece top. But apparently sweating more is an actual symptom.

None this week. The next one is my anatomy scan on 2/26 (my birthday!). I did get the results back today for AFP-4, and it came back negative. 

Random Questions
    Can't think of any right now. 

Rants/Raves
    We have this new way of printing at work where we need our ID to print stuff. I was printing something the other day, and a coworker comes by and asks if I'm almost done. I said I was, and then he asked if he could log me out. I should have said no, I'll do it myself when I'm good and ready, but I was so dumbfounded that he asked, so I said sure. Seriously, he can't wait the 2 seconds for me to do it myself?!

As for a rave, the remodel that we are doing downstairs should be done in the next couple of weeks. And then we move on to the next project before I give birth.

I am now able to eat salmon and chicken as long as there's other stuff to eat it with. Other than that, I haven't had any specific cravings. I'll eat anything, especially if it's bad for me, which is why I'm trying to eat salad a lot. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • @stlmegs I hear you on the waking up early!  I used to sleep like a rock, and have also been waking up and not falling back asleep.

18 weeks today.  Artichoke?

Feeling baby move - so cool!  A little bit of insomnia.

Alas, no.  Counting down the days until the anatomy scan at 2/14.

Random Questions
    When are you sharing your registry? Have gotten some family questions on this, but it feels early (and overwhelming!)

Rants/Raves
    Excited to see my nieces this weekend. 

Nothing really.  Just happy to be having my morning decaf coffee again.  Had some meatballs the other night that gave me some really bad heartburn, though.  It feels very unpredictable.

• @supersarah2 I am still with on the itchy boobs.  SO annoying!!

@adventuresawait1 I would share it whenever you feel ready.  Why do people need to see it this early anyway??

Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • @stlmegs Thanks for the reassurance. It is DH's family requesting it. I think they are just excited, but it's a little strange. 

• @adventuresawait1 people have asked me too, like weeks ago. I told them I have a list (in my head). I thought it was weird to ask so early, I was like 14 weeks or so. 

@stlmegs I wake between 330 and 4 then go back to sleep between 530 and 6 just to wake at 615 to start the day. I wake to pee and drink a large glass of water, so thirsty at night no matter how much I drink before bed. I watch the George Lopez Show then the Goldberg's while I'm awake.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • myfairbumpmyfairbump member
    edited February 2018
    17 weeks Pomegranate 

Ligament pain us weird

None until Valentine's Day!

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    Weather here is just ignorant, it was hunting jacket cold in the morning and by the time i got off work it was warm, after dinner and grocery shopping it was jacket cold again. Yesterday morning I think it was in the 20s. It was in the 60s over the weekend.
    Itching is super annoying!

a glass of wine sounds nice, or a glass of Guinness would be awesome but I'm good
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited February 2018
    @myfairbump Guinness does sound nice...now that food and drink are more appealing again I am looking at DH's beers with more envy. 
    Edited to spell Guinness properly. 
  • @myfairbump where do you live?  Sounds like Midwest/St. Louis bipolar weather!!  lol
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • @stlmegs Memphis but I hear we have the same weather pattern
    BabyFruit Ticker