August 2018 Moms
Options

Barely any pregnancy symptoms..

ghatt87ghatt87 member
edited January 2018 in August 2018 Moms
I just want to tell all the newly pregnant moms out there, it's ok if you don't have symptoms! I've been so worried because I have only had 1 episode of nausea, my breasts barely hurt and I'm not that tired. 8w6d and baby's heart is beating strong at 182 bpm.

Re: Barely any pregnancy symptoms..

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dirtanddiamonds I didn't even catch the EDD! Not that I can say anything as I'm technically in the fringe of a late July EDD, but hot damn. Doubt September would receive this post any better, either.
  • Options
    Wow I'm not really sure what I did wrong here. I thought this was just a place where women posted information so other expectant moms could read that are in the same boat. I must have clicked on the wrong community. Didn't mean to offend anyone...
  • Options
    Thanks I got that now, I didn't realize there were rules. I'm trying to delete the discussion but it won't let me. Is it necessary to be so rude for an honest mistake?
  • Options
    ghatt87 said:
    Thanks I got that now, I didn't realize there were rules. I'm trying to delete the discussion but it won't let me. Is it necessary to be so rude for an honest mistake?
    Is it necessary to be rude by posting what you did? There is no way to delete it and anyway you have already been quoted so just let it die away. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    Wow I missed this, but nice job team.  And OP, please- pop on over to September where you belong anyway.   Maybe your post will go over better there