August 2018 Moms
Options

GTKY 1/30

calimom2524calimom2524 member
edited January 2018 in August 2018 Moms
I forgot to post this earlier!!

This weeks GTKY: what’s the best date you’ve ever been on? 

Edit cuz I can’t acronym 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: GTKY 1/30

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Whatever date ends with mind blowing sex. 

TMI? Lol. 

Im not very romantic.  :D:p;)
    That’s most definitely my favorite kind of date. Give me all of the sex. 
    Especially right now. Only getting it every two weeks. There’s an episode of SATC where Carrie says, “I just need to the feel the weight of a man on top of me,” and I say this to SO everyday. Hahaha. 
  • Options
    Whatever date ends with mind blowing sex. 

TMI? Lol. 

Im not very romantic.  :D:p;)
    That’s most definitely my favorite kind of date. Give me all of the sex. 
    Especially right now. Only getting it every two weeks. There’s an episode of SATC where Carrie says, “I just need to the feel the weight of a man on top of me,” and I say this to SO everyday. Hahaha. 
     No wonder we’re knocked up lol

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

• Options
    I'm not romantic in the traditional sense at all, so I prefer going to do something fun. Rock climbing, skiing, etc. Or we can just order in and watch the news. I hate movie theaters with a fiery passion, so as long as we avoid that I'm good.
    Me:32
    DH:45
    DSD: 20
    DSS: 18
    Team green baby due: Aug 6th, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not having any one specific date spring to mind. My winter favorites are nights in, playing through borderlands and eating junk food, and I love love our little camping trips in early summers. We didn't get to go at all last summer and it made me sad, then our usual spot burned up--realistically might be a year or two before we go back.
  • Options
    When DH and I were dating, we lived in NYC. I worked at a Broadway show and he’d meet me either during my break or after the show to hang out. We got in the routine of going to a little diner and we would drink tea. Not sure why we chose tea or that restaurant, but it became a routine for us and I loved it! One of the first times we did this, after we left the diner (in Hell’s Kitchen), we slowly walked all the way back to my apartment on the UES. We’d stop at every crosswalk and kiss and because it was like 2am on a weeknight, the city was kind of quiet. It’s a good memory :) 
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

• Options
    Last guy I dated before H. He took me branding, then we drifted his little car out to a remote spot and had a picnic on the hood of his car(drifting made the car hood super warm, which was the point). We snuggled under a blanket and watched the stars. It was pretty awesome. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    When DH and I lived in Chicago we never really did anything ‘touristy’. You forget to take advantage of a lot of the cool places to visit when you live there! When we were dating for about a year we both played hooky from work one winter day right before a Christmas to be ‘tourists’.
    We went to the Shedd Aquarium, Christkindl market in Daley Plaza, shopped on Michigan Ave, went to the top of the Willis (Sears) Tower and grabbed drinks after. It was just a fun day exploring parts of the city we typically didn’t! 
    Me: 34 DH: 37
    DS: 5.28.15
    DS#2: EDD 8.31.18

• Options
    DH was spending a month in St.Croix for work, and invited me to visit him. Before I arrived, he went out and bought a small grill (he was stuck in a hotel room with no kitchen). The first day there, he planned for us to go hiking to natural tidepoools, then we went fishing. Caught a few local fish, went back to hotel, and had a bbq under the palm trees and stars on the beach. 
  • Options
    My favorite date ever cost $20! When we first dating I told hubby you can’t buy my love. And he was determined to get me to stay here, by making me fall in love with the city! We walked around uptown to see the beautiful gardens and statues, went to the free night at the art museum and walked to a local pizzeria. It was so intimate just walking and talking and really getting to know each other. And he succeed. I fell in love with him, while falling in love with the city.