July 2018 Moms
Options

The Dream Thread week of 1/29

nimmlenimmle member
edited January 2018 in July 2018 Moms
Alright all. We're all having them, let's start sharing 'em. Perhaps our fellow bumpees can help us find some meaning or maybe we're all just a little crazy.

What crazy dreams are you having this week?

Re: The Dream Thread week of 1/29

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL!  I wish I was having wild and fun dreams like that!  

I keep having bizarre dreams, like I give birth and my baby comes out looking exactly like one of my kindergarten students...then it totally weirds me out when I see them at school!  
  • Options
    @julybabybear hahaha that's so bizarre!
  • Options
    nimmlenimmle member
    edited January 2018
    I wish I was having kinky dreams. Mine are just straight up weird. For last nights dream - Apparently my mom was trying to fly to Switzerland to see my old Latin teacher....who lives in NY. Also I was trying to convince my mom of her pet birds because I totally just saw them but she refused to believe me. 
  • Options
    Bahahaha @hillbillywife. That is hysterical. 

Mine last night had to deal with my old best guy friend that I havent seen in years and going to school in a grocery store. 
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
    BFP 2/2016 M/C 3/2016 @ 5 weeks
    Trying for #4 since 11/2015
  • Options
    OMG @hillbillywife that's hilarious. I need to remember to put down my coffee before I open this thread.
  • Options
  • Options
    work dreams are the worst. It's like I never left and they seem so real!
  • Options
    @wildtot I agree 100%. Especially since I deal with excel spreadsheets all day, I have constant dreams of never ending excel workbooks. Exhausting.
  • Options
    I am another on the inappropriate dreams bandwagon lol, def can’t share those but they are certainly making this second trimester way more interesting, DH is happy lol
  • Options
    I dreamed that I was in a toy store and people were robbing it. They shot machine guns in the air. At the end they started stealing some bags of chips but I offered to pay for them. I am not sure why they didn’t just steal those too?
  • Options
    @nimmle your dream is hilarious!  yours too, @hillbillywife.  They haven't started for me yet, but I'm loving reading about others'!

Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @mamamecha ugh I have dreams where H is with other women more regularly than I’d like to admit lol. Hate those! 
  • Options
    Last night I had two weird dreams.

In the first DH and I were skulking around in our backyard late at night. I don't know what we were doing or what we were looking for, but we kept getting annoyed that our Ring cameras kept buzzing our phones to alert us to movement. When we were done with whatever that as about we hailed an uber to take me to my workout, but it was still the middle of the night. No idea why we didn't just drive ourselves and no clue what we were doing. Maybe we were drunk or something.

In the second dream, apparently I was Spiderman, and I was really bad at it, much mayhem and everyone died. Thankfully this was right before my alarm went off this morning so I didn't have to be stuck with that one too long.
  • Options
    More work dreams :disappointed:
  • Options
    I dreamed that DH and I were at my parents' house and a friend of ours who recently had a baby was there, but the baby wasn't with her, and some people from my high school who I don't know well were there. We were all reminiscing about my wedding (which they didn't attend). Weird, but so mellow and happy compared to other dreams (e.g. recent one where a stranger was following me around town.)
  • Options
    Last night I dreamt that we were flying into Cusco, Peru, and the runway was completely flooded. Did that stop the plane from landing? Nope. Instead they landed and the pilot had to get out and swim/tow the plane to dry land. Meanwhile there were other planes coming in behind us. 
  • Options
    Last night I had a dream that we went on vacation, not sure where but it was tropical and we were on the beach. The beach was crowded and very small, almost like the tide was way in. I remember the kids wanting to run and go in the water but i had to keep stopping them because there were HUGE great white sharks swimming right at the shoreline and would jump to grab anyone that would get near them. These sharks were huge...think jaws size and i have no idea how they were right near the edge of the water but it freaked me out. Now if we do go on vacation, i think i will only swim in a pool lmao. 
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
  • Options
    @busymommy23 Wondering when the last time you watched Jaws was. lol. I've 100% had dreams that related to what I fell asleep watching TV to.
  • Options
    It has been years since Ive watched Jaws lol. @nimmle. I was watching Guys Grocery Games last night so maybe i was just so hungry that i felt like the shark lol. 
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
  • Options
    @olsenbump my husband would probably cut off his legs to see her naked too. Lol ok maybe not but I'd bet he'd thing about it.
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
  • Options
    Ugh. Such a weird dream. I dreamt that my husband was actually my ex, and that he cheated on me and decided to leave me. And I was trying to do everything I could to take him back. He didn't even care about the baby. The most disturbing thing to me is that he looked and talked like my ex but his name was my husband's. WHY???
  • Options
    I had a very vivid dream that my placenta (which looked like a hot water bottle) fell out.  I scooped it out and went to emerg but no one seemed very concerned.  I kept trying to explain to the doctors why I was worried and how important the placenta is....  so random and stressful!
  • Options
    I dreamt that I was choking on a grape and woke up gagging and gasping for air.
  • Options
    Hello sexy dreams! Kind of loving these at the moment and I dont think DH minds either haha. 
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
  • Options
    @wildtot I’m sure that was really scary but I laughed out loud. Of all the things you could dream about and choking on a grape was #1 lol. 
  • Options
    Ugh @wildtot that is scary. There were lots of bugs in my dream last night. Not cool at all! 
  • Options
    @hillbillywife lol i think it’s because I’ve been giving grapes to DS a lot lately but at least his are cut. I had to give myself the Heinrich maneuver in my dream cause no one bothered too, those meanies! Lol
  • Options
    I had a dream I literally had a penis and was getting a blowjob. But I think it was also me giving the blowjob...? I’m not sure what my subconscious is trying to tell me but she’s needs to calm down. 
  • Options
    @acunamatada painting weird pictures in my mind...
  • Options
    Lol i second @wildtot. That is very strange @acunamatada
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
  • Options
    I haven't remembered any of my dreams this week which is so crazy because lately I couldn't get them out of my head.
  • Options
    Had the craziest dream that i had put together my dream (like a play). Something about my sons birthday and somehow i was no longer with my husband (like in a mutual way) but had to get married to keep my job. So married a coworker (yeah things happen). Then there was part where i was cleaning ants in my kitchen. And at the end of it all i was thanking everyone for being part of it. Super weird!!
  • Options
    LOL @acunamatada that's hysterical!
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker