September 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms w/o 1/28

13»

Re: Symptoms w/o 1/28

• Options

@BusinessWife you’re awesome! Now everyone will be posting gifs nonstop. 
  • Options
    I ate an apple, and now I feel sick. Did not have any of this with DS. I have chicken salad at home for lunch but I'm worried that's not going to go any better.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @faithandababy Second time pregnant but first time past 6 weeks :) 
    Me: 34 DH:33
    TTC since Oct 2016
    DX: Undetermined possible PCOS+MFI 
    July 2017-Dec 2017 Letrozole+TI
    Dec 2017 CP
    Jan 2018 BFP:EDD 9-25

• Options
    JLyn821JLyn821 member
    edited January 2018
    I’m 9+1 today and have officially felt like crap (nausea) for 4 weeks. I’m so tired of it. And if one more person tells me “But it’s for such a good reason”, I’m going to scream. I get it. Me feeling like crap is a good thing for baby. But it still totally sucks for me. I’m expecting this to stick around for at least another 6 weeks if my previous experience gives me any indication.

Edit it to add: the rest of my post that TB deleted!

No exhaustion here except for what the Diclegis is causing. 

The only thing that has helped me get through some of the nausea is eating the one thing that actually sounds good. Yesterday it was Cinnamon Life cereal and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Today it’s Snickers ice cream bars and turkey. Though, now that I mention the Cinnamon Life, that’s starting to sound good again. 

The breathlessness is my one symptom I get as soon as I turn a test. And it lasts until I deliver. It’s insane the little things that make me lose my breath. 
    Daisypath - RkZ5
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly @stothi I had restless legs every night for most of my last pregnancy and it was miserable. My midwife suggested Natural Calm. The bottle says its for stress but it worked wonders. It's a powder that you can mix however much you want in water. I started getting sick of the taste so I added it to tea and juice to change it up. Didn't cure it but made it better. Also stretches right before bed. And the moment my DS was born it went away. I haven't felt it yet this time. My fingers are still crossed....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Srey Saw said:
    @prpl11butterfly @stothi I had restless legs every night for most of my last pregnancy and it was miserable. My midwife suggested Natural Calm. The bottle says its for stress but it worked wonders. It's a powder that you can mix however much you want in water. I started getting sick of the taste so I added it to tea and juice to change it up. Didn't cure it but made it better. Also stretches right before bed. And the moment my DS was born it went away. I haven't felt it yet this time. My fingers are still crossed....
    I've used Natural Calm before, just not while pregnant. It also helps you poop if I remember correctly, which in pregnancy can be a helpful thing. I'll double check with my doc and order some asap!
  • Options
    *runs to DL giphy now*  Thanks, @BusinessWife !!

On the symptoms front, I thought I was experiencing lightning crotch this morning, which I thought was weird, because I didn't feel that until the 3rd tri with DD.  Later I realized I was overreacting when I figured out it was super stabby gas pains.  Chill out, woman...  
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Hello hot flashes. Can't say I missed you over the past few years :flushed::cold_sweat:
  • Options
    Just got off the phone w/Neuro nurse. Was pretty much keep doing what your doing, 2nd tri should be better, good luck :disappointed:
  • Options
    ashh2018ashh2018 member
    edited January 2018
    I’ve been having the worst back and shoulder pain today. I read that hormones can make your joints softer so you have more aches and pains? That just seems unfair lol. 

Actually got 8 hours of sleep last night - because I got in bed at 8:45, so even though I woke up six times, I managed to accumulate the hours! Feeling pretty unstoppable today, but I’m sure that will not last much longer. But I’ll enjoy it for now!
  • Options
    Holy bloat, I am so freaking uncomfortable by the end of the day...maternity pants may be in my near future.
  • Options
    Earlier in the week I felt my usual nausea, tiredness, insomnia, sore boobs. Today it seems to be a good day. Boobs less sore than have been (omg so painful I had to hold them at 4am to go get water or pee for the 10005th time.) and food aversion seems to have relaxed a little. Able to actually take my prenatals without gaging or needing ginger ale to help. Nausea was hitting like clockwork around dinner time. Today and last night not so bad (so far barely anything...knock on wood). 

Really for the most part I've found myself starving. I ate my lunch at 10am snack so had to go get something else for lunch lol. Luckily my first lunch wasn't very heavy--soup and some fruit. Tiredness still hits by the end of the day and insomnia sometimes hits. Weird as hell dreams though. 
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    edited February 2018
    @ropemaker ETA: I feel the same way. Sorry I tagged you for a reason!! Apparently my brain isn't working either.
    Today was probably one of the worst days so far for symptoms. I was starving by 10AM, then got really nauseated as soon as I started eating my lunch at 11AM. I played volleyball today and, although it was still fun, I was really winded and got a bit dizzy at times. My boobs are so sore and hard and I'm exhausted!!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    @ropemaker I've started getting the crazy vivid dreams too!
  • Options
    I’ve been wondering if it’s too soon to buy maternity clothes. I’m not thin so I won’t have a noticeable baby bump for a while - because I already have a pretty big tummy haha. But the fact that I’m no longer “dieting” in the restricting calories sense, and I’m too exhausted to work out, I’m no longer losing weight or toning up. That plus the bloating - I guess it’s ok to get some maternity pants? 
  • Options
    @stothi @ropemaker I have been having some crazy detailed dreams the last few days too. They are interesting, but when they wake me up the insomnia kicks in and I can’t go back to sleep. 
  • Options
    @klj0228 they're so weird. Weird part is some of them could happen lol.

I apparently spoke too soon about having a good day cause vomiting hit as soon as I finished dinner that hubs nicely made and cleaned up. Now I'm nice and nauseous and everything is giving me food aversions. Bucket (nickname for now) is just reminding it is still in there. Hi kiddo.
  • Options
    I will be feeling totally fine - amazing actually - 1 minute and then horrible the next. It’s like the better I feel, the worse I am about to feel. I have been on Dislegis for 8 days now and it is a life saver, but I still get a little nauseous in the car, if I don’t eat something every 2 hours, if anyone tries to have a long conversation with me, if the wind blows, etc...it still comes, but I’m feeling much much better. Preggie Pops are amazing when I do feel bad. I am also exhausted, walking much slower, and a little bit dizzy. My boobs got bigger (but that is great! I’m small chested) but now I’m terrified of cracking nipples!!! That never even occurred to me! Also - my doctor asked me if I was drooling (I’m not) is that an important symptom? I’ve been having bloody noses and a sore neck and back. I can’t wait to start prenatal yoga. I’m waiting until 10 weeks. 
  • Options
    @nlc8424 I spent all afternoon at my desk with my pants unbuttoned and unzipped. I wouldn't get up to help anyone or do anything. Left my door open so that the guys could come in to get anything they need (usually come to my window and I get up to bring them credit cards and such) at my desk.
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly me too today!!! I kept almost forgetting! I just can’t stand the pressure of sitting with my pants zipped. Standing up, my pants fit fine! 
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly I totally would have except I need to walk around pretty often and my shirt wasn't long enough to cover either. I'll be sorting through my old mat pants this weekend for sure.
  • Options
    +1 pants unbuttoned and unzipped all day at work. I still have my belly bands out from DS though so that's holding up my pants for me/hiding the fact that they're unzipped when I have to stand up.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • Options
    I've never been so happy to be sick in my life!!! For the first time in this pregnancy, I actually "feel" pregnant. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    General feeling this morning: "I'm so hungry and need to eat but everything is disgusting. So I can wait to eat and vomit or eat and vomit. Did I mention I have to be in the car all day and deal with eating in restaurants for the next 36 hours?"

I'm about to be in food aversion/nausea/vomiting hell.
  • Options
    I’ve barely had any appetite - food has been
    super unappealing to me in general. I have to basically force myself to eat. :|

• Options
    edited February 2018
    My 15m old has been waking up every morning around 6 AM (after waking up 2-3 times each night).
    my 3 y old hears us and comes in my room every morning around 6:30 AM. By 4 PM I am spent! I just wish I could crawl in bed and sleep forever!! 

ETA: Forgot to add the other layer of my exhaustion thanks to the toddler.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Married to DH for 6 years (together for 16)
    DS born 12.13.14
    DD born 10.15.16
    BFP 1.24.18, MC 3.13.18
    <3 BFP 4.25.19, EDD 12.31.19  <3

• Options
    Ugh. I’ve had a dull headache for the last five hours. I’m so over it! Lots of water and a cold washcloth on my forehead are helping a little. Any other suggestions? 

• Options
    Tylenol?
  • Options
    Peppermint oil (unless you’re nursing still). Soak your feet in really hot water and try the cool washcloth around the back of your neck. 
  • Options
    Constipation and related bloating are SO uncomfortable. I had a routine of magnesium and lemon water that was working.. and it stopped. I am at a loss of what to do.

Also, I am coming unhinged .. so irritable. Everyone is annoying me.