Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

High fever during TWW

Hello all! I introduced myself awhile back, but I mainly just lurk. The question doesn’t have much general applicability, so apologies in advance for making an entire post. Anyway—as the title says, I got a high fever during my tww. Based on my charting, I believe I ovulated 7-9 days ago (FF moved the crosshairs). I was running a fever yesterday of 102.5. I’ve been treating it with tylonel, and it has been 99-100.5.

TW*miscarriage discussion: I have totally worked myself up that if I do get pregnant, I am going to have a miscarriage. I read some articles online (ugh, Dr. Google) that talked about how problematic a high fever is in early pregnancy. It can be deveststing even as early as 3 weeks pregnant. I had a miscarriage in October, and it was a really heartbreaking experience, so I think I just am anxious in general!**end tw. 

Can someone talk me down here!!!

Together since '07
Married since '12
Off the pill since 5/14
BFP: 8/10/14 -- CP 8/22/14
BFP: 12/10/15 -- Prayers requested

Re: High fever during TWW

• Options
    Keep treating with Tylenol and if you're still concerned go see your GP.
    Also : there is an entire weekly thread for questions you could have posted this on. Or in the TWW dailies. 
  • Options
    blovemama said:
    Hello all! I introduced myself awhile back, but I mainly just lurk. The question doesn’t have much general applicability, so apologies in advance for making an entire post. Anyway—as the title says, I got a high fever during my tww. Based on my charting, I believe I ovulated 7-9 days ago (FF moved the crosshairs). I was running a fever yesterday of 102.5. I’ve been treating it with tylonel, and it has been 99-100.5.

TW*miscarriage discussion: I have totally worked myself up that if I do get pregnant, I am going to have a miscarriage. I read some articles online (ugh, Dr. Google) that talked about how problematic a high fever is in early pregnancy. It can be deveststing even as early as 3 weeks pregnant. I had a miscarriage in October, and it was a really heartbreaking experience, so I think I just am anxious in general!**end tw. 

Can someone talk me down here!!!

QFP