edited January 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:
Cycle Day/DPO:
Timing:
Typical LP length:
Testing:
R/R:
CS/Q:
GTKY: What is your favorite genre of music. 
BONUS: Post part of the chorus from your favorite song (or a song by your favorite artist) and let others guess what it is!

EDIT for easier GTKY

Re: TWW Tuesday 1/23

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1
    Cycle Day/DPO: 25/6ish
    Timing: nope
    Typical LP length: not sure
    Testing: Nah--waiting for af
    R/R: Just waiting on my doc appointment today. Not sure what I'm hoping for, so just fingers crossed I feel better and not worse after.
    CS/Q:
    GTKY: Post part of the chorus from your favorite song (or a song by your favorite artist) and let others guess what it is!

This is so much pressure and now I can't think!
    How about one only a few will know..

If you were falling, then I would catch you.
    You need a light, I'd find a match.
    Cause I love the way you say good morning.
    And you take me the way I am.

(First couple of lines of a relatively popular song by my favorite artist who not too many people know about)
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    @rosebud332 good luck at the doc today! Hoping for all the positive things!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 17/20

Cycle Day/DPO: 22/8

Timing: IVF

Typical LP length: I am on so many meds it doesnt really matter

Testing: I am not sure

R/R: I hate progesterone- it makes me dark and moody and my GI system gets all out of whack

CS/Q:

GTKY: Post part of the chorus from your favorite song (or a song by your favorite artist) and let others guess what it is!

• Options
    kristah2kristah2 member
    edited January 2018
    Month/Cycle: 2/2
    Cycle Day/DPO: 22/5
    Timing: good if O is correct
    Typical LP length: 12
    Testing: Saturday 
    R/R: It's Tuesday and it's already been the longest week of life. I'm also going to try to get back to the gym this evening.. eeep!
    CS/Q: nothing to see here - I'm boring.
    I listen to a lot but mainly a country girl. Or some alternative stuff. 
    BONUS: Post part of the chorus from your favorite song (or a song by your favorite artist) and let others guess what it is!
    I don't really have a favorite song as such so here is some from my wedding song!
    Let me tell you all the reasons why
    You’re never going to have to cry
    Because you’re one of a kind
    Yeah here’s to you
    The one that always pulls us through
    You always do what you got to do babe
    Because you’re one of a kind
  • Options
    @rosebud332 FX for your appointment today!
    @kristah2 Tuesdays are kind of the worst. They are just so ordinary. It's not Monday, but you still aren't even close to Friday. Enjoy the gym though! I wish we had a membership to one, it would be nice to have some way to manage stress better. 

Month/Cycle: 7/5 (1 loss 1 benched)
    Cycle Day/DPO: 24/3
    Timing: -2, -1...I felt really good about the timing at first, now I'm thinking it wasn't that great. Oh well. 
    Typical LP length: I think it's the standard 14 days.
    Testing: Maybe Friday or Saturday. It's way too early, but I need to see some negatives so I don't get my hopes up.
    R/R: I'm still having early AF cramping today so I'm thinking I am out already. Oh well. At least we got the first month off the bench out of the way! My mom wanted me to go out of town with her next month, but it would be during FW so I will probably go ahead and say no. 
    CS/Q: Nope
    GTKY: I listen to a lot of worship music. If not that, I listen to more indie/alternative music. 
  • Options
    @acciocoffee I usually hate the gym but I feel good after. I mainly just hate dragging my butt there in the evenings post work. The work week is such a grind!
    It's so hard to plan life around FW! congrats on getting through the first one off the bench!
  • Options
    @rosebud332 Good luck at your doctor's appointment today.
    @kristah2 Tuesdays are the worst, but I hope you have fun at the gym tonight!
    @acciocoffee Don't count yourself out just yet,it's too early to tell.

Month/Cycle: 9/6 (2/2 AL)
    Cycle Day/DPO: 14/1
    Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1
    Typical LP length: 12
    Testing: next Wednesday
    R/R: Rant: I'm still sore from painting the trim in my house, which makes it hard to N&C. Rave: Should be an easy day at work, which is always nice.
    CS/Q: Not temping
    GTKY: What is your favorite genre of music. Top 40? I don't really have a favorite, it depends on my mood.
  • Options
    Cycle Day/DPO: 28/8?
    Timing: Pretty good. 
    Typical LP length: 14?
    Testing: Saturday maybe...
    R/R: 
    CS/Q:
    Worship music and anything with a fun beat to dance to. 

• Options
    @acciocoffee -hey!!!! We are DPO buddies! I'm CD 23/3DPO!  I'm pretty sure I O'ed late.  That's so awesome! 
  • Options
    @rosebud332 - i love that song!!
    @kiwi2628 - sorry about the progesterone, but good luck this cycle!!
    @kristah2 - i feel that way too...how is it only Tuesday??
    @acciocoffee - sorry about the cramping - hopefully its unrelated?
    @ChloandCoco - painting trim is soooo much work, but so worth the end result!

Month/Cycle: 4/4
    Cycle Day/DPO: this is actually O day, so i'm just here early to the party
    Timing: -4 for the win!  (it was our only chance this month, lol)
    Typical LP length: 14 days
    Testing: i refuse this month. 
    R/R: My husband is traveling, so i am totally having popcorn and wine for dinner.  YAY!!
    CS/Q:
    GTKY: What is your favorite genre of music.   I love music so much.  I love alternative, and indie stuff, but its really a huge mix.  Beyonce, Bowie, Boston, i will take it ALL.

Oh, it's such a perfect day
    I'm glad I spent it with you
    Oh, such a perfect day
    You just keep me hanging on

• Options
    @rosebud332 Fingers Crossed!
    @kristah2 You're inspiring for getting to the gym...I seriously need to get active! Thinking about busting out my old zumba dvds and get my booty moving!
    @acciocoffee Girl, I totally understand what you mean about testing early just to keep hopes from getting to high. You put into words what I wasn't able to say. I told hubby I want to test a few days before expected AF, and he was like...why not just wait? But that's because I feel like I'll feel more disappointed with AF showing up instead of just getting a negative test. Good feelings for both of us! <3

Cycle Day/DPO: 25/10
    Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0, +2
    Typical LP length: 15?
    Testing: Tomorrow morning <nervous excitement> Although I am 10 dpo (estimated), AF isn't supposed to be due until 28th. I don't know if this is considered too early or not.
    R/R: I have felt so hungry lately and I eat way too much. Trying so hard to limit my portions. Hubby and I love food way too much. Haha
    CS/Q: Has anyone had what seemed exactly like O CM on one day...then it changed to the sticky goopy for 2 days, then it went back to the watery egg white the next day? Like, this month seemed to have O CM on two separate days. So I had trouble telling when I O this month. I know JUST tracking CM isn't the most full proof method, but I've always felt like I've been able to tell when I O.
    GTKY: What is your favorite genre of music. It kind of changes daily, but to give an idea, lately it's all about my Calvin Harris station on Pandora. So, dance/electric stuff. I can get lost in it when I'm feeling down, or dance around the house when I am happy. Haha!

Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• Options
    @galactickates That's awesome! I was really bummed when you moved to TWW without me because I missed you! 
    @jengibre_zorro It feels exactly like AF cramps. I usually don't get them until AF starts, but last month I got them several days before. I have no idea why I'm getting them this early though. I'm convinced my body just loves to mess with me when I'm TTGP.
    @Whitmore1027 It's almost easier if you take a test before AF (assuming it will be negative) and then you just know what to expect. DH thought I was crazy too when I told him I would probably test early, but then I showed him the giant box of 25 HPTs I got off Amazon and he shut up real quick.
  • Options
    @acciocoffee Yes! So true! Depending on tomorrow's result's, I'll look into that big box of HPT's! That's a good idea!

• Options
    @Whitmore1027 This is the brand I have. I got my October BFP on this brand. They are shockingly sensitive. When I was watching my levels go down after my MC, the squinter lines were on there basically until my levels hit zero.
    @galactickates That timing is ridiculous. DH and I were so done after just 2 nights in a row. It's been a few days and I still can't even get him to N&C for fun! I would lose my mind if DH had that much stuff and wouldn't get rid of it. He definitely has items that he is weirdly attached to, but not very many He has a side table that is old and not super pretty, but he thinks it's great because it can hold magazines (we have no magazines ever by the way) so he won't get rid of it. I tried to get rid of it when we moved because we didn't need it, and he moved furniture around until he found a place that it fit. Luckily it's in the basement so I don't really care. Also, since we are now cycle buddies, I am really hoping we can somehow both get some BFPs this month and be together forever. 
  • Options
    @galactickates woah! Look at all the N&C!!! H must looovvveee you. We managed 7 days straight and I've needed some serious personal space ever since. 
    @Whitmore1027 good luck tomorrow! If AF is due the 28th I wouldn't say tomorrow is too early. BUTTT It's still possible it might be. but you won't know until you try. Though I also use cheapies. If I was using the expensive ones I would probably wait until the 27 or 28th. 
  • Options
    @acciocoffee Thanks for the link! I will DEF buying those! Such a good price! I have heard that the cheap ones really are sensitive and work well in comparison to the name brand expensive ones!

@kristah2 Yeah, I totally bought the expensive 1st response 6 days earlier 2 pack...I got too excited since it's my first month trying. But I'll be purchasing the cheapos from here on out. It's crazy how good those really are for the price!!

• Options
    @galactickates Hahaha, YH is like DH, but yours may be more organized. I have been pushing that we need to get rid of stuff. DH's solution last summer was to "build" storage space in our attack so that he could just put all sorts of stuff up there (like, baseball cards from when he was a kid - which he says are worth something and I'm like, great! let's sell them! and he won't). Meanwhile my biggest source of possessions is clothes and I have donated probably close to half of my clothes in the past six months. We also have too much "art" to actually hang on our walls, and 90% of it originated from DH. 
    @kiwi2628 I'm sorry about the progesterone side effects. I've never done the PIO but I use progesterone suppositories after O and they back-up my usually very regular digestive system after a couple days. 
    @ChloandCoco I'm impressed you painted the trim! I'm sorry you're sore, maybe a warm bath? 

AFM 4dpo today. I usually temp all the way through my cycle but it occurred to me today I should skip some temps because what I end up doing is staring at my chart a lot and being like, "ooh, let's compare it to other charts and read into it a lot, surely the fact that your temp was at 98.69 this morning means something even though you are 4dpo and you didn't sleep well." 
  • Options
    @zamora_spin we're ALMOST CD buddies!!!!! Yay!  You're right there with me and @acciocoffee!! Also you're story about H made me laugh.  DH has been saying "I'll just put "it" in the garage/office (which ever flavor he chooses) We're going to end up with an art gallery for a garage..... he's so crazy.  @acciocoffee - MH has that same night stand... he has spent days and hours looking for new night stands but do you think he's willing to part with our old ones?  I think we all know the answer to that question. Also +1 for CD buddies and being together forever  <3
  • Options
    @zamora_spin I am actually on suppositories. My RE uses them with fresh and sometimes frozen (a lot of research is showing that suppositories give lower blood levels but much higher uterine levels, so they actually work equally well to PIO), which is great because I dont think I could do 12 weeks of shots! But yea, I am so backed up. I have been drinking prune juice like a beast
  • Options
    Lurking, but here to laugh at the hoarding husbands. That sucks! A semi full of stuff?? Holy cow, after 13 years of marriage I don't think DW and I could fill half a semi with all our stuff combined. We are both of the philosophy that if we don't use something in a year, it goes in the garage sale pile. Unless it's of absolute extraordinary sentimental value.

My uncle has a hoarding problem. He and my aunt bought a ranch-style house to downsize from their current home. Spent a ton of money renovating it and it was absolutely beautiful. They ended up selling the ranch because my uncle couldn't stand to part with any of his possessions. After all that they're staying in their current home with no further plans to downsize. Lord, I would kill him. I know every marriage has its cross to bear but I don't know if I could handle hoarding to that degree. Physical items don't hold any significant meaning to me. Stuff is meant to be used and then discarded when you're done (preferably through selling or donating).

Given my philosophy on stuff holding little value, I HATE when I go to a garage sale and the homeowner over-prices everything. I'm not paying $5 for your CD - yeah, you paid $15 for it in 1995 but the value has dropped dramatically since then. Take a quarter for it or I'm walking.
  • Options
    galactickatesgalactickates member
    edited January 2018
    @wishiwaspreggo - our problem is that DH fixes everything in our house and he has a ton of hobbies but they all require a ton of space. He fixes our cars + holds onto original parts then includes when he sells the vehicle, or computers, we have boxes of wires, Leds, chargers,  monitors, keyboards, cases, hard drives, whatever. His problem is that he uses all of it.  When the normal person says "I'll keep this and fix it later" most people never do.  DH is "I'll keep this and fix it now" because he has all the stuff to do it.  He's an engineer in technology so it's in his blood.  That's part of the problem,  but the sentimental bs kills me.  I can't really say anything about his hobbies because they are actually useful and he brings in quite a bit of money from them,  but at that point he's like what's a few decorations on top of the rest of the stuff.  I wouldn't be so mad at him if he'd listened to me about getting a bigger house. He kept saying we don't need that much room,  what are we going to do with it all.  Well... we need a freaking semi! 

Eta - Also, I have the same philosophy you do.  I have zero sentimental ties to any object.  It's just stuff to me. 
    Also my H was laying in bed and he started to say "I've been thinking about it a lot, what if the driver of the semi just drove off with it,  everything I own in the world is in that semi." *pauses and looks at me with a ton of concern in his eyes then said "stop smiling and nodding!  That would be a bad thing! " lol!
  • Options
    @acciocoffee So take this with a grain of salt, because personal experience and all that. And don't read if you don't want to get your hopes up or ss or any of that. TW--Prior pregnancy. Basically the month I was pregnant with my daughter I had period cramps and I was 100% positive I was getting af. I actually had pretty much the worst breakdown that I'd had the whole time trying to get pregnant because I was sure I was out. And, obviously af did not come and I was pregnant. So it's just another of mother nature's cruel jokes that for me being pregnant and having af on the way feel exactly the same. End TW.
    i am meaning this to be helpful but not be false hope/symptom spotting. So if it isn't helpful I'll delete! But all that to say you truly aren't out until you're out.
    Also +1 to crazy hoarding husband.
  • Options
    @galactickates My DH is so bad at throwing away stuff. We have every video game system he’s ever owned...his car also looks like an episode or hoarders! I totally get the frustration!

• Options
    @galactickates MH also has a problem with throwing things away. He has an acoustic guitar and we've lived in this apartment for nearly three years. I've never ONCE seen him take it out. He also has books he refuses to get rid of because they're "references", all of his old video game systems, all that kind of stuff. It drives me crazy because I do tend to be more of a minimalist.

Month/Cycle: 4/4
    Cycle Day/DPO: 23/12 (I think?)
    Timing: If I'm right, -4, -2, 0
    Typical LP length: Usually 12-14
    Testing: I'm waiting for AF, since I'm not sure if I O'd or not this month.
    R/R: We dropped my brother and his GF off at the airport today and I fell asleep in the car on the way back. I laid down to take a nap and slept for seven hours! Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight.
    CS/Q: None
    GTKY: What is your favorite genre of music. I listen to a lot of heavy metal, hard rock, hair metal, and classic rock.

This is my all time favorite song:

I treasure your love
    I never want to lose it
    You've been through the fires of hell
    And I know you've got the ashes to prove it
    I treasure your love
    I want to show you how to use it
    You've been through a lot of pain in the dirt
    And I know you've got the scars to prove it

And this is my current favorite song:

When you think all is forsaken,
    Listen to me now