August 2018 Moms

Ticker Change! Monday 1/22

I think someone else volunteered to start the Monday tickers but I didn't see one today so I'm starting it today.  Also I stole Saturday's GTKY because I'm not feeling creative.  

How many weeks are you/baby's size?

How do you feel?

Any appts this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: What's your favorite part about being pregnant so far?  What's your least favorite part?
History and blog link in spoiler
2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
May 2020 FET; BFN
July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

Re: Ticker Change! Monday 1/22

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 10w! Strawberry or a minnow fish 

How do you feel? Okay just tired 

Any appts this week? Nope next one is 2/9

Rants/raves/questions? I can’t believe I’m 1/4 of the way done and in two weeks I’ll be in second tri! Starting to feel panic of everything that needs to be done. Clearing out the bedroom is #1, and now DH decided he wants to finish the basement bathroom before baby gets here too

GTKY: What's your favorite part about being pregnant so far?  What's your least favorite part? I’m not really a fan of pregnancy. I’ll like t more when I can feel the baby and look pregnant I guess

August '18 March Siggy Challenge - You had ONE JOB

Pregnancy Ticker

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 10w - it's a strawberry (I need to find a new site with more creative comparisons)

How do you feel? Fine.  Definitely anxious with the long wait in between appts.  Appetite is getting better but I'm brutally constipated.  Metamucil is a big part of my current diet but I haven't seen much improvement since taking it. 

Any appts this week? Not until Feb 6.  The wait is killing me!

Rants/raves/questions? I CAN'T POOP!  :(

GTKY: What's your favorite part about being pregnant so far?  What's your least favorite part?  We struggled to get pregnant so I'm just really happy to be expecting.  I can't wait to start telling more people and being open about it but we will wait until after our next appointment.  
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you/baby's size? Size of an Eastern Tailed Blue Butterfly. 9 weeks

How do you feel? Exhausted, struggling through work today

Any appts this week? First appointment on Friday!

Rants/raves/questions? Not having many symptoms constantly has me thinking I've had a MMC. Struggling with that until my appointment on Friday. 

GTKY: What's your favorite part about being pregnant so far?  What's your least favorite part? We got our BFP on Christmas and decided to tell our families that day which was exciting and fun. Least favorite part is all the anxiety I have about baby being healthy and growing. 
    Image result for april showers meme

Hello from Detroit!

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 11 weeks/lime. Lime sounds SO much bigger than the series of berries, I told DH lime and he was like "you mean a small lime, like a key lime?" :D 

How do you feel? Pretty good, my energy is almost entirely back to normal, and the nausea has decreased significantly. I am having hella mood swings now though. 

Any appts this week? No planned ones but I just had to run over to the doc's office to have my blood re-drawn for my NIPT because they messed up the label on my blood tube when they sent it out on Thursday. I was not pleased.

Rants/raves/questions? My only rant is the lab thing. Otherwise, aside from it being Monday, all is well.

GTKY: What's your favorite part about being pregnant so far?  What's your least favorite part? Favorite part is telling people and having something to look forward to/be excited about/plan for. Lease favorite was by far the nausea and exhaustion, so it will be really nice once both are gone for good hopefully soon.
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• How many weeks are you/baby's size?
    12 weeks! Almost through the first trimester. Fetus is the size of a lime/plum/apricot

How do you feel?
    Nauseated, but not as bad as previous weeks, tired, but not as bad as it has been, and now I can add headaches and grumpiness to my list of symptoms. 

Any appts this week?
    I have an appt. Wednesday, I have no idea what it's for. I think just a follow up to my blood work last Monday. I did the Progenity chromosome test, so I'm hoping for an "all clear" this week.

Rants/raves/questions?
    I am actually starting to show a bit, not just bloat. I'm shocked it happened so soon since this is my first, but since I am small and short waisted I'm sure I'll probably carry big. I like that I'm starting to look pregnant, but I was really hoping to not need maternity clothes until the bulk of the cold weather passes. I don't want to need a maternity parka! I also got the ok to ride roller coasters at Disney World at 21 weeks! My doctor says there is no chance of the baby becoming dislodged, and I'm not going to be a risk for early labor that soon. YAY!

GTKY: What's your favorite part about being pregnant so far?  What's your least favorite part?
    My favorite part so far is the positive attention I am getting. I'm a bit of an introvert, and not used to being the center of attention, but it's been nice to have all of the positive and supportive feedback. My mom calls to check in every day, which I find very sweet. 

My least favorite part is feeling like crap all the time. I expected symptoms, but not necessarily all of them. I'm hoping the second trimester is kinder to me.
    Me:32
    DH:45
    DSD: 20
    DSS: 18
    Team green baby due: Aug 6th, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @laurad75
    Try Colace. It seems to work for almost everyone, and is pg approved. I finally started pooping last week.

@rocknrollmom
    I love the comparison, but how big is an Eastern Tailed Blue Butterfly? I need a comparison for the comparison, haha  :D 

@legallykate
    Yes! The lime seems so much more substantial! I'm thrilled that I've moved on to stone fruit.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @derbysquirrel lol I like the Ovia app size comparisons, they're so cute. Also the size of a playing jack, canapé, and southern pecan :D
    Image result for april showers meme

Hello from Detroit!

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 10weeks. The size of a cocktail weenie!

How do you feel? 
    Nausea is sticking to night times for the most part. Excruciatingly tired. I fall asleep by 8 every night.  

Any appts this week?
     Not this week. Next week is my nuchal.

Rants/raves/questions? 
    DD is so excited, and when she saw the sonogram she was like "my baby!"

I love the idea that we are going to have a new addition soon.
    The symptoms suck. I'm ready to have a burst of energy again.
  • @7425cait
    My first thought was "Haha, you said weenie!" followed by "I can't believe I'm allowed to have a kid, I'm basically 12 years old."

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ^ hahahaha I love it!
  • @derbysquirrel Thanks.  I added colace to my morning routine along with a glass of metamucil.  FX I get some relief soon but I know its common. 

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Good luck! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How many weeks are you/baby's size?
    12 weeks baby is size of plum 

How do you feel? 
    I have the flu so awful! 

Any appts this week?
    i was supposed to have one today but it’s been pushed until next week

Rants/raves/questions?
    my two year old and I have the flu together! WTF! I almost had to go to the ER last night because I couldn’t stop throwing up and we couldn’t get my fever down from 103.8. I’m so grateful we didn’t have to and I feel way better today - still have the flu but I can keep small amounts of food down and my fever broke

GTKY: What's your favorite part about being pregnant so far?  
    We haven’t told DS yet but I feel like he can tell. Sometimes he lays on me and will randomly say baby. I can’t wait to tell him!

Least Favorite:
    the amount of colds I’ve gotten! This didn’t happen last time! 

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 10w! Strawberry 

How do you feel? SO Fing tired, nausea is starting to let up, still feel uncomfortably bloated by the end of every day 

Any appts this week? Not until 2/8

Rants/raves/questions? We have starting talking to my 2.5yo DD about being a big sister and having a baby brother or sister and she keeps saying "No thanks! I don't want a baby!" so that is going well LOL...

GTKY: What's your favorite part about being pregnant so far?  What's your least favorite part? I dislike pregnancy and this one has been worse than my first.  I guess my favorite part is that I am now 25% done!  I also hate feeling like poo all the time and trying to hide it at work so I cannot wait until I hit 15 weeks and will let them know (waiting on a promo and not telling until then!)