February 2018 Moms
Options

EDD Feb 4 - Feb 10 (38 weeks), week of Jan 21

edited January 2018 in February 2018 Moms
Hello Mamas

2 weeks to go, I know it feels like a whole month to go for most of us  :/ 

How have you captured your pregnancy experience? Have you written letters to your baby or taken a series of photographs? 

What will you share with your child about your pregnancy once they are old enough to talk with you about it?

For FTMs, what has been the best way you and your partner (if you have one currently) have been able to manage this major transition in your life? Advice/stories from STMs is welcomed!

Any special tests or questions/concerns you plan to bring up with your doctor this week? 

Re: EDD Feb 4 - Feb 10 (38 weeks), week of Jan 21

• Options
    Hello Mamas

2 weeks to go, I know it feels like a whole month to go for most of us    (This is how I exactly feel; one day seems like a whole week)

How have you captured your pregnancy experience? Have you written letters to your baby or taken a series of photographs? 

Yes, I have written letters to LO, and I think the experience lasts a lifetime.

What will you share with your child about your pregnancy once they are old enough to talk with you about it?

That she was an angel inside here, she really disturbs me, her kicks are so gentle and overall, the pregnancy has been smooth.

For FTMs, what has been the best way you and your partner (if you have one currently) have been able to manage this major transition in your life? Advice/stories from STMs is welcomed!

STM here, an advice is to enjoy these remaining few days as much as you can coz you'll never be two again anytime soon. And Mama you will think of you less than you have been doing (not to scare anyone
  • Options
    Lots of pictures by DH and me. And from our maternity shoot

I will let him/her know how the kicks brought us so much joy

As first time parents doing our own research and taking everything we are told with a grain of salt. I feel that this experience has made me fall more in love with DH. Watching him assemble everything and check and double check everything just melts my heart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sweetgirlamaris I think letters are so sentimental and what a great way to capture a lifetime experience indeed