Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC 1/19

(Warning: not guaranteed to be flame free)

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
--------------------------------
LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
--------------------------------
Me: 33 | DH: 41
Married: March 2016
TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
PCOS dx January 2018
Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
BFP 3/10/2018! 
-------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

Re: FFFC 1/19

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband can’t sleep without the TV on and it drives me insane. FFFC I make him sleep on the couch if he wants to watch TV. That’s a habit he needs to break bc he’s not watching it in the bedroom. *TW I bedshare with our son and no one would get any sleep (we are already getting very little as it is) if the tv was on all night. *end TW* And he thinks I’m mean for not letting him do it *eye roll emoji*

SaveSave
  • Options
    My husband's brother ended up taking 2 of our dogs. I'd mentioned before that while they were taken care of (food, water, shelter) they were in no way spoiled or had an extra happy life (they were crated all night and most of the day). It is sooooooo nice to be down to one dog and one cat that we spoil cause TBH - they were our favorites anyway. If bro decides he can't handle the dogs and we somehow get them back (he is a bit on the young/unstable side - supposedly him and his roomies might get evicted) they will 100% go to a rescue. Not going back to that stress-filled life... 
  • Options
    @Kimberbeep Placing then in a rescue for a chance at a better life is no way selfish. 

@catlady2015 I love listening to MH laugh at Impractical Jokers!

I had a random ones earlier this week. Off to try to remember what they were. 
  • Options
    @jrm_14 - one episode, maybe two fine. But he has 70 episodes saved on our DVR right now. And he'll just shuffle through the list. 

*TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @flyingmombula my H and I routinely sleep in separate bedrooms. He's a pilot and needs his good sleep, and now I've gotten used to it and prefer to sleep alone.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @flyingmombula MH is the same way. We recently upgraded our tv box to one that allows him to watch with headphones. That and my sleep mask have made going to bed infinitely easier.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon that makes me feel better!!

@meggyme I’ve never heard of that! I’ll mention it to H. What TV service do you have?

SaveSave
  • Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited January 2018
    I fully intend to tell MH the RE said we should be having sex at least  EOD at this point. 

@pensivecrayon MH & I sleep separately. I carry on the facade that it is him who decides to sleep in the other room. If I admitted I like sleeping apart, we would trade off rooms. I like ‘our’ bed too much :D 
  • Options
    @flyingmombula it’s with Dish Network. We just updated our equipment and it has that feature so he can use his Bluetooth headphones, and also has a remote with microphone so you can tell it what you want to watch instead of searching and typing.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    MH is into animation, which isn't a problem. But he LOVES this one show called Kim Possible. He still watches it, and had the soundtrack playing in the car for three straight days. It drives me up a tree, and I just don't get why a man in his mid thirties loves that stupid show so much.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    @offtoneverland cracking up at the naked mole rat FFFC  :D and cinnamon pizza @meggyme!

SaveSave
  • Options
    @offtoneverland There’s no way he will keep up with it. I told him daily between now & Tuesday+ IUI. He was not thrilled ::eyeroll::  Not that I’m too excited either, though. I said daily and am hoping for at least EOD
  • Options
    @offtoneverland Yes. That show exactly. I HATE it. But yeah, we're definitely Disney super fans, lol. I have no problem with real naked mole rats! I just don't like that show.

@meggyme Maybe part of it is because I never watched it as a kid, when it could have caught my attention? I'm glad the cinnamon pizza wasn't too terrible!

And another one: I made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight. The meatballs are from scratch. I might have eaten two straight out of the pot before putting everything away >.>

Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    @catlady2015 I think hubby vacations are great! Sometimes it’s nice to be ALONE! 

@kimberbeep I don’t blame you! Pet are a lot of work! Our lab turns 13 on Monday. I don’t want to replace her when she goes. 

I might get flamed for this, buttttt TW*** the bump has changed a lot since I was on it without DS in 2015 and I think it’s too structured now. I know, I know, if you don’t like it you can leave lol. It’s not that I don’t like it, I just enjoy reading random a** threads sometimes.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @galactickates I get what your saying. I guess when I was on BMB I got so used to the regulars on board making posts on specific topics. I totally agree, posting and ghosting is not cool! I definitely see the need for structure on a board like this one where the crowd is changing constantly. I can see both sides of it.

EDIT: Yes!!! I hate when people post about something and never return with their resolution. 
  • Options
    The thing I miss about the old bump was all the crazy drama and the GBCBs. So much popcorn. 

SaveSave
  • Options
    @galactickates I agree. I was so scared the first few times I posted here! This is hands down the best place though because of the community. Some of the drive bys aren't so bad when they actually come back and respond and are kind about it. But most people ask a question and never come back to respond, and personally I don't like wasting my time answering questions for people who don't even seem to care! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt goodbye cruel bump! :D

SaveSave
  • Options
    I just don’t like the “weekly questions” thread because there’s so many conversations going on at once. I can’t follow them.