August 2018 Moms
Options

GTKY - your bump name!

ecwkecwk member
edited January 2018 in August 2018 Moms
I'm curious! Explain your screen name! Why did you choose it? Does it have meaning behind it or is it random? (Obviously, if it would reveal too much personal info, no need to participate!) We did this in my old BMB and it was so interesting! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: GTKY - your bump name!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made mine while TTC my first. Dreaming of having a little beach baby.
    TTC since Jan2011
    BFP#1 11-23-2011 EDD 08-01-12 -- early miscarriage 11-27-2011 @ 4W4D
    DX hashimoto's hypothyroidism Jan2012
    BFP#2 5-14-2012 EDD 01-21-13 -- early miscarriage 05-17-2012 @ 4W3D
    BFP#3 7-15-2012 EDD 03-29-13
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    In high school my nick name was Hoodsie because I lived in sweatshirts (still love them in this freezing cold Wisconsin weather) When I met my hubby (also in High school) he started calling me Hoodwink, hence the name. Born in 1989 so that is the numbers.
  • Options
    My first name is Melanie and when I was little my stepmom gave me the name Melbel. It stuck, and even non-family members will call me that sometimes. And my birthday is August 24. So original. lol.
  • Options
    Also in the lame boat - I just thought cthulu sounded cool and I spelt it wrong but oh well haha. I had an account previously and it had my name in it but I wanted to be a little more incognito this time around. 
  • Options
    Mine's lame. I live in California and I'm a mom. 25 is date of DS1s birth and 24 is DS2's. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Mine is the first few letters of my first & last names. 
  • Options
    Boring... I live in West Philly!
  • Options
    @jsnakehole parks and rec is the best!

Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    I work in construction and ride UTV’s with the SO. So. I’m always dirty. But still wear my jewelry. I’ve had to have jewelers remove concrete from my settings but I don’t mind. 
  • Options
    Very boring here. M is my first initial and browling is a combo of my married and maiden names
  • Options
    Love love love this GTKY!

DH's nickname at work before we got married was Bubbles (long story...) We work in the same building so his co-workers started calling me Mrs. Bubbles.
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Old high school nickname
    Married: August 2007
    DD1: Oct 2012
    DD2: Sept 2016
    DC3: Due August 2018
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 is it from Trailer Park Boys?  ;):D

August '18 March Siggy Challenge - You had ONE JOB

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I play (and referee) roller derby, and my nickname on the track is Squirrel because of how spazzy and darty I move when jamming. I actually have an official "derby name" but that's easier to identify me by.
    Me:32
    DH:45
    DSD: 20
    DSS: 18
    Team green baby due: Aug 6th, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Alina is my first name. Fed is part of my insanely long last name.

• Options
    Mine is boring. Lolo is a nickname given to me (stemming from my first name) by my cousins when we were living in Chicago and it just kind of stuck. Mostly it’s just ‘Lo’ though. ‘G’ is for my last name, numbers are our anniversary. I’m obviously not a creative person!
    Me: 34 DH: 37
    DS: 5.28.15
    DS#2: EDD 8.31.18

• Options
    edited January 2018
    I made this account the same day that I had big dreams of a career change... I opened an etsy shop with the same name where I was going to sell all my crafts but quickly came back down to earth after I realized how much time I'd have to invest and how little money I'd actually make lolololol 
    multifarious - means many and various types like me I'm pretty eclectic
    mermaid - because I love everything mermaid AND unicorn but thought adding that in was a little much  :p
  • Options
    I made this account the same day that I had big dreams of a career change... I opened an etsy shop where I was going to sell all my crafts but quickly came back down to earth after I realized how much time I'd have to invest and how little money I'd actually make lolololol 
    multifarious - means many and various types like me I'm pretty eclectic
    mermaid - because I love everything mermaid AND unicorn but thought adding that in was a little much  :p
    When I made my Tinder bio I had absolutely no idea what to say about myself so the whole thing literally said "aspiring mermaid"  :D I met my SO there though so apparently he likes minimalist socially awkward girls like myself haha

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @neeraja_k I'm a gamer too! We can be nerds together  :p
  • Options
    @neeraja_k I'm a gamer too! We can be nerds together  :p
    Yay, a fellow gamer! :D
  • Options
    My screen name is a carry-over from TK, where I was pretty active several years ago when planning my 2015 wedding. I didn’t bother changing it to a Bump-related name. And I’m a redhead, of course! Any other gingers out there?!?
    Me: 40  DH: 43
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    BFP #1 9/28/15, EDD 6/10/16. DS born 5/23/16!
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d
    BFP #3 12/17/17 EDD 8/25/18. It's a boy!
  • Options
    I was working and living at a dairy farm when I was pregnant with DS. I freaking looove cows. I think it has my birth year too? I was not at all active with my first pregnancy. I don’t even know for sure what my bump name is haha
  • Options
    A little girl I babysat called me LaLa (telletubbies fan). I graduated high school in 2004. I use it as my screen name for everything so I can remember it.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Hi I’m new, just posted in the intro thread. I was a vocal performance major in college and love Mozart so yay!