August 2018 Moms

Plus size Maternity clothes

I'm a big girl. I wear a 4x. Anyone know a place that sells 4x maternity clothes??? 

Re: Plus size Maternity clothes

• If you ask this in the weekly questions thread, you’ll likely get more responses. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol. I’m easily entertained. But @calimom2524 that legit made me lol. Thank you. 
  • Lol. I’m easily entertained. But @calimom2524 that legit made me lol. Thank you. 
    Happy to assist haha

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @calimom2524 Your gif skillz are mad on point.  
  • ecwk said:
    I'm a big girl. I wear a 4x. Anyone know a place that sells 4x maternity clothes??? 
    https://bfy.tw/G6TB

You're welcome 
    HAHAHA This is awesome.

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • But seriously OP, jumping into a public forum and not reading the *Read this first* post and just starting a new thread that's what you need is the equivalent of walking into a meeting and interrupting to talk about your favorite TV show.  Welcome to the BMB.  Please read the *Read this first*, then introduce yourself on the Intro thread, then put this kind of stuff where it goes. 
  • D@*n, I couldn't help but to click on that link hahaha @ecwk
  • Honestly I think this is a fair question. The options for plus sized maternity wear are few and far between, especially at the bigger sizes.

Destination Maternity carries up to 3X. If you have a location by you, you might want to see if that fits (maternity clothes often offer a significant amount of stretch room). Otherwise, my understanding is that many bigger girls simply choose stretchy fabric in the standard plus size section.
  • ecwk said:
    Honestly I think this is a fair question. The options for plus sized maternity wear are few and far between, especially at the bigger sizes.

Destination Maternity carries up to 3X. If you have a location by you, you might want to see if that fits (maternity clothes often offer a significant amount of stretch room). Otherwise, my understanding is that many bigger girls simply choose stretchy fabric in the standard plus size section.
    Of course it's a fair question, no one is disputing that. The problem is that some random person who has zero interaction on this board starts their own SS thread with blatant disregard for the established etiquette here while framing their question like we are their personal google service. Imagine what a shitshow the board would be if all the questions on all the question threads were made into their own individual threads. 
    I actually prefer individual questions to have their own thread. For the sake of the search tool it helps to find the discussion on the topic you're interested in much easier instead of sorting through hundreds of responses on a weekly questions thread. But it is what it is  :p