TWW Wed 01/17

Month/Cycle:

Cycle Day/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LPs length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are your some of your favorite books?

TW
Me: 33 DH: 32
DS:  March 2014
DD: May 2015
BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: TWW Wed 01/17

• Month/Cycle: 7/7

Cycle Day/DPO: 16/3

Timing: Good

Typical LPs length: 12

Testing: I’m on the fence about wanting to test or just WFAF.

R/R: I'm feeling so blah today. I wish I wasn't at work so I could just curl up in my bed and shut out the world. My boss isn't here today so that's kind of nice.  

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are your some of your favorite books? The Nightingale, The Night Circus, Uprooted, Pride and Prejudice, The Kingkiller Chronicle (series), The Wheel of Time (series), and All the Light We Cannot See… just to name a few. I’m looking for books to add to my ‘want to read’ list. @elothair You gave me the idea by asking for podcast recommendations :D 

TW

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle:5/3 (1 loss, 1 bench)

Cycle Day/DPO: 19

Timing: all but 0

Typical LPs length: 13 days

Testing: maybe this weekend.  It depends on how impatient I am. 

R/R: MH is driving me crazy ATM. He's buying tons of furniture and I want him to slow down and wait until we're in the house. He paid extra to upgrade the doors to his office to windows and then bought this hideous teak office desk. So of course I look up teak and EVERY post is shaming the person who wants to stain/paint it.  MH made a joke about that and of course it's real. It matches absolutely nothing in our house and of course I won't even be able to just shut his office doors and ignore it because he put the stupid windows in the doors.  I swear he's trying to kill me with all of these horrible design decisions.  He's just being impatient.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are your some of your favorite books?

@kiwi2628 - I LOLed at your cricket. I've had this written up but didn't want to bore everyone with furniture drama.  It's so first world problems.... 

• @kiwi2628 FX for good news tomorrow  <3 I can't even imagine the anxiety you feel right now. I hope you are able to relax a little this evening. 
    TW

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

Cycle Day/DPO: 23/?

Timing: hopefully good 

Typical LPs length: 14

Testing: no inless af is late

R/R: Ugh my husbands Aunt tagged me and all his cousins in this stupid video making fun of millennials because she thought it was funny. I F big hate that stuff. It’s not funny, it’s rude. It’s also inaccurate. I gave her a piece of my mind via Facebook. Maybe she’ll stop tagging me.

CS/Q: no

GTKY: What are your some of your favorite books? I’m not a big reader. I did really like “The Glass Castle” and I like Mary Higgins Clark Mysteries.

@galactickates I’m sorry your H is being impulsive with crappy furniture buys that would drive me nuts!

@kiwi2628 good luck! 

• *lurking from WTO*
    @cdepperschmidt We were having a conversation about millenials earlier! I hate when people lump all millenials into those videos making us all seem like we are lazy and on social media all the time! I agree that it is not funny, it’s rude, and very innacurrate for many millenials I have met. I could go on all day  >:)
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • @spartan4life girl, you and me both! Of course me voicing my opinion on face both just gets me flamed. People are so rude.