August 2018 Moms
Options

HDBD / HDBlumpD

2»

Re: HDBD / HDBlumpD

• Options
    @juliebird6 LOL!! Only in form fitting because otherwise you wouldn’t see anything. I have a hoodie on over that.  :p
  • Options
    Cute ladies. I will post next week. I feel like I am trying to hard. One minute I feel there is a bump the minute next I don’t. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ssthompsssthomps member
    edited January 2018
    Normally I would be all “the uterus is still below the pelvic bone, blah, blah” but I had a student today tell me I was starting to get a belly, so I decided I’d rather own it than be offended. The uterus is supposed to be the size of a grapefruit, right? 10w1d and this is how I looked at 12 weeks last time.

So funny, we were getting busy on the exact same day. It will be funny to see when we deliver. 
  • Options
    @lalala2004 do I spy a pikachu?! Did we just become best friends?? Lol. Love me some Pokémon!
  • Options
    All you ladies in your form fitting clothes, and I’m literally in my hugest sweatpants and sweatshirt possible. Next Wednesday, I’ll try to pick my tight, “sexy” sweatpants.
    HA did you not see my huge T-shirt over leggings with a hoodie? And this is what I wore to work, with other adult humans. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

Taco baby! Maybe my boobs will get bigger this time?!
    Image result for april showers meme

Hello from Detroit!

• Options
    amac12999 said:
    I’ll play too. Baby or thai food...,
    Can I have your bedroom k thanks 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ^ will give bedroom to anyone who will do laundry and dishes because as you can tell, I’m slacking 
  • Options
    Until I have a real bump, I think I'll post cheese pull gifs if no one minds. You all look great!

I wish that looked good but unfortunately nothing does! Anymore gifs of food and I'll have to torture you all with a naked belly pic! Hehe!
  • Options

Soo... This might be a bit cheating considering I just ate a cheeseburger and tater tots and just let the bloat go as far as it could for the pic... but I’m also pretty sure this is more than my normal bloat;)
  • Options
    I'm kinda surprised people are against naked bellies here. I wouldn't go nude, but a bikini? Doesn't bother me though, whatever people want is fine.
    Me:32
    DH:45
    DSD: 20
    DSS: 18
    Team green baby due: Aug 6th, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ecwk said:
    amac12999 said:
    I’ll play too. Baby or thai food...,
    Can I have your bedroom k thanks 
    Exact same thought I had! I have bedroom envy. 

As for me, I'm not ready to post yet but I'm enjoying everyone else's pics. 
    And I really don't care either way if someone wants to post naked belly pics. I won't, but you can do whatever you want to do. 
  • Options
    I'm kinda surprised people are against naked bellies here. I wouldn't go nude, but a bikini? Doesn't bother me though, whatever people want is fine.
    Same, I don't mind a bare bump. Rather not see bra and panties bump pics but bare bumps and bikini ones don't bother me!
    Image result for april showers meme

Hello from Detroit!

• Options
    I can't tell what I think is weirder - "naked" bump pics or the fact that we need a rule to tell ppl what to wear in bump pics. I mean it's just like a rule about no naked pictures in general - sure I agree with the premise, but it surprises me we need to police people not to show too much. I'm probably not explaining myself right but it's like, you do you if you really want to show your naked stomach on a public form, though it wouldn't be my choice or my preference to see it.

• Options
    I'm all for the you do you mentality - I'm not going to police how much someone wants to show of themselves on a very public internet forum. I wouldn't personally but hey - if that's how you want to roll, go for it. You'll probably get flamed a little bit - just fair warning :wink:

I would like to add to this convo though that if you're going to be showing any kind of nakedness in your pics, stick it in a spoiler with a NSFW tag - I know lots of us bump at work and we don't need naked belly pics showing up randomly.
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I really could care less about naked bumps vs clothed bumps but I will say in my old bmb some of us broke off before the Facebook exodus and a few times did a purposeful bare bump hump day if people were comfortable doing so but it was a private group instead of the public forum. 
  • Options
    Also for people scrolling TB at work, no one really wants a huge bare belly popping up on the screen. I mean, use TB at your discretion of course but I really don't want bare bellys everywhere, for all the reasons listed. However I think it's fine to post them if you put them in a spoiler, that seems like the most fair thing to do! Good idea @mrsbubbles-2

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    cthulu said:
    @lalala2004 do I spy a pikachu?! Did we just become best friends?? Lol. Love me some Pokémon!
    Haha. Yeah. Now I’m afraid I’m too identifiable :lol:
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    cthulu said:
    I thought I was the only one who still played or talked about Pokemon. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    cthulu said:
    I thought I was the only one who still played or talked about Pokemon. 
    We play Pokémon go all the time, even my son lol. All of his Christmas gifts were Pokémon related 
  • Options
    I was actually really disappointed I didn’t get the new game for Christmas. But to be fair, I haven’t finished the one I got the Christmas before :grimace:
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers