July 2018 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday 1/16

Didn't see it started yet. Anyone dealing with a twat today? (Or guilty of being the twat lol)

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 1/16

• LOL @zombiehoohaa yes, yes you do.  They are clueless sometimes!!!!  
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • @acunamatada total manchildren!!! Can we change dh to mc? 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @zombiehoohaa ugh so frustrating!! I hate how they never listen and than can't take responsibility for their own action...
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• My DH is also my twatwaffle today. He woke me up before my alarm while he was getting ready. He usually gets up after me, but he decided to get up early today "because it was hot". AKA he fixed our heat last night so it was 70 degrees this morning instead of freezing like the past few days. I was soundly asleep in our nice warm bedroom but he has no idea how to get ready quietly! I NEED SLEEP!!
  • DH forgot extra aioli and pico on my chicken tacos. You had ONE job. 

Dying over this and the meme!

@zombiehoohaa that sucks! And uuuuugh I hate having to be in charge of his freaking schedule! I had to schedule all of his checkups and physical appointments, he has not gone to the dentist in years...and he refuses to use his phone calendar though now he said he wants to give it a try. Serious #menchildren
  • @moguippy Never mess with a pregnant woman's sleep! Today it was the opposite. He woke up leasurely 90 min after me and proceeded to take a 30 min shower....
  • hillbillywifehillbillywife member
    edited January 2018
    I am seriously laughing at everyone’s man child!

I have one too: 
      I lost DD’s coat while we were out of town over the weekend. As we were walking out of the hotel I said “after we get everything situated in the car maybe you should go back in and...” I was going to finish with: make sure we didn’t leave anything in the room, but he interrupted me and said “yes, I have this under control” or something stupid like that lol. He didn’t actually know what I said and consequently didn’t go back into the room to check. Of course it’s my fault that I didn’t finish my sentence. 

ETA: The real TW is me though for losing her coat in the first place.. in the middle of winter... 
  • Adding the dogs to the twatwaffle list today. Im working from home and they REFUSE to leave my bedroom, which is cool. I like  snuggles. However, getting up to half bark/growl at the unknown. GTFO! I've already yelled at my dog and my mom's dog to go bark downstairs. They look at me like I'm the twat. Sheesh! 

My grandma made a comment once and I thought it was just a joke because it was hilarious, yet kind of gross to think about, however so damn true; men go from one tit to the other (from mom's to our's). Hilarious, gross, and true. Men children to the T!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• My twatwaffle is a jerk I work with (he’s on the executive team), who wrote me the rudest damn email ever last night... I made the mistake of reading it late last night and was fuming mad (and replying & editing my angry comments) until literally 4.45am — giving me 1.5 hours until I had to get up and give a company wide presentation to 700 people.
    my 2nd twatwaffle is my automatic toothbrush... which bc I was comatose I forgot was still on and managed to splatter toothpaste ALL OVER my black dress before I left the house (with no time to change).
    Today I really wished I could drink!! 
  • @hillbillywife i can relate to that! DH thinks he can read my mind and sometimes it really ticks me off he interrupts and assumes. Then eventually it’s my fault somehow. Men.

no real TW but I’ll complain about the temp this morning. 4 DEGREES!!!! If i didn’t have to be an adult I’d be crying with DS too!  
    Oh and plus our dog drives me nuts each day. Granted she’s still a puppy and DH is training her to be a hunting dog.
  • I got a real TW the min i posted. DS came home with a full lunch bag from the sitter. What did he eat?!?! Idk. I know the sitter was considering a meal plan but there was never a definite yes. Now to investigate.
  • @WorkinWeezel for real. I’ve known more people with the actual flu that I ever have and it can def be pretty scary!
  • @kissableviv the dentist thing hits home with me. My DH and I were both slacking on the dentist. They followed up with me but he swears not with him (they email and phone stalk me constantly, likely he didn't answer the phone) and now he says if they can't be bothered to contact him he doesn't want to go back. I should make all is docs appts because he went to his primary and asked for referrals for a mole and a GI for his acid reflux. He never answered the phone when they called and now he's had letters from them on his desk for the last two-three weeks and won't call them because "he doesn't have time."  #menchildren
  • @SmashJam yup! You know what's funny is that when I ask him to do stuff like that which is important he takes his time. When he needs ME to do something, then he constantly pesters me to know if I've done it already. It happens rarely but when it does it's really annoying.
  • Everyone who can't do their own job so it falls on me because i still care for some crazy reason, is a TW today.  Especially the TW who gleefully told me that he listened to the customer complain about my department for an hour and a half yesterday... gee thanks! Today at work has made me just want to quit, be an at-home-mom, work on my etsy side venture, maybe blog? finish that novel I started 5 years ago...

Also my TW to an extent is my lovely almost 2-going-on-12 daughter who somehow already knows how to play mind games that drive me nuts and can be savage AF.  She's been having lay-in protests of getting out of her crib because she doesn't like diaper changes any more knowing full well i can't reach in to get her laying flat any more and if you say "can mommy have a hug?" she just says "no" and gives a little evil laugh...  :(
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @gingerbride26 sorry your DD stuff made me laugh a bit. Toddler are so cruel sometimes