Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 1/15

2»

Re: WTO Monday 1/15

• Options
    flyingmombulaflyingmombula member
    edited January 2018
    @zamora_spin interesting! So you O early? My cycles are usually always exactly 28 days so I was thinking I just was confused about CM or something. 

ETA *TW* 
    I am breastfeeding my toddler rn though so hormones are probably still whacked out. 

SaveSave
  • Options
    @eleven_  a day of reading sounds nice!
    @dreamscapes_  I love Aveeno moisturizer! I’m also not big on makeup, hope DH’s SA goes well this week!
    @elothair  hope your appt goes well and you get the support you need.
    @spartan4life I love Amazon Prime, I have at least 2 packages a week show up lol
    @catlady2015 @kobrien827  sorry for CD1 :(

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, OPK

R/R: I’m just feeling meh today....been in a funk all afternoon and just can’t shake it. Is it bedtime yet?

C/S: Nope

GTKY: What is the one make up / skin care item you couldn't live without? Chapstick...I always have to have some with me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @coco2787 just some cramping and lots of CM this past few days. Hard to really tell. I don’t feel my body shows normal signs. 
    @catlady2015 sorry to see you back here! 
  • Options
    @eleven_ I use SkinMedica for my retinol. Don't have a heart attack when you look up the prices -- I'm really into skincare and it is a big priority for me lol. I'm jealous you got the day off! What are you reading? 

@elothair Keep us updated on your RE appointment. I am just starting down that route too. Good luck!

@jengibre_zorro You can start off with a very small concentration (.25) and use it every other day. This is the one I started with and then worked my way up to the 1.0.
    https://www.dermstore.com/product_Age+Defense+Retinol+Complex+25_55450.htm

@kristah2 OPKs can be confusing to me sometimes too. FX you can get your timing lined up. 

@catlady2015 Sorry about CD 1 :( 

• Options
    Hi folks. I intro'd over in the N00b thread, but I thought I'd go ahead and post here today, too. I'm not sure how much I'll be around here because, busy, but I always do enjoy making new virtual friends.

Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD: 6
    WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT charting, should probably get some PNVs but bleh.
    R/R: AF has finally left the building. 
    C/S: None needed
    GTKY: This is an incredibly relevant question because I do absolutely zero to my skin, but I've been thinking I need to get my adult on and actually get into some sort of am/pm cleansing routine. But right now the answer is: nothing.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
  • Options
    Lurker from TWW

@flyingmombula I just cut DS off the boob for the last time Sunday. I’m interested to see if my cycle looks different next time.
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt teach me your ways! Mine is a feen. We’re down to just at nap & nighttime though. 

SaveSave
  • Options
    @flyingmombula you’re so close! That’s where I was in October and I honestly could have weaned him faster but I got mastitis in September for no apparent reason...
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt ugh that sucks!!! I don’t think we are close to weaning because sadly when I say nighttime I am also including 5-8 MOTN wake ups. Sigh. 

SaveSave
  • Options
    @flyingmombula Your child and my child must be the same person. He was waking 4-5 times to comfort nurse. I just got sick of it and one night I said no. He was very upset with me. But we co sleep so I just rolled over on my belly. And after a few rough nights he gave up. Now he wakes 1 time most nights, wanders into our bed and sleeps until morning. 
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt we also cosleep! How old was he when you cut out MOTN nursing?

SaveSave
  • Options
    @flyingmombula it was right around 2.