me:35 DH:34
DS: born oct 2012
TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
          BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
          BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
fingers crossed for our rainbow baby

Re: Monday Bitchfest 1/15

• Options
    I posted somewhere last week that I FINALLY got a pleasant person, that actually helped me without rushing off the phone and sounding confused, when I called my endocrinologist's office.... first time in about 5.5 years.

that was Thursday morning. she was suppose to send my question to the DR and get back to me. its now almost 10 on Monday with no word back. I've always blamed her staff and liked the doctor. maybe she's an issue also for not answering my question. unless the woman didn't send my question right. who knows!

I just need to know how to time out my next thyroid check and my 3 hour glucose damnit!! I'm due for one of those now! but not sure if its a good idea to hold out for the other at the same time. and with the scripts I have on hand, I need to clarify!

• Options
    Monday BF goes to the cat. He likes to play with stuff on the dresser and in the closet in the wee hours of the morning. We got him an automatic feeder to feed him at 4 am to hopefully remedy this to no avail. 

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @catlady1215 Ugh sorry your one pleasant moment with the office staff isn't turning out to be so pleasant!  It's MLK day - so depeding on your office I'm not sure if they'll get back to you today either  :(

• Options
    My bf goes to my sil who is driving me nuts. She's pregnant, due in May, and wants me to tell her asap what sex the baby is so she can tell her Mom. I'm like, isn't getting to tell her what you're having enough? She keeps texting me about it too.
    My plan right now is to carry on with a cute picture and text it to MIL without telling sil until after. Why does she need to be involved in this?? 
  • Options
    @krashke cats are assholes. I love them so frickin much, but they're assholes lol. hope the feeder helps!

@becca_123 uuugh damnit. didn't even think of MLK day today!

@may14th2011 um yah, I'm pretty sure telling mil the sex of YOUR baby is YOUR big news. she has her own.

• Options
    @katelynrae86 that has to be a new record! 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    I'm getting a little (read: a lot) impatient with this little one making a bump appearance. Still have absolutely nothing. I guess I should enjoy fitting into clothes and things still but omg I just want a cute little bump!!!
  • Options
    @catlady1215 Uggghhhh I hate the endless wait for important questions to be answered!! I generally love my OB office, but there are times when I have to be a complete pest to get what I need, and I resent being made to feel like I'm nagging. THIS IS YOUR JOB.

@krashke Cats, you lovable jerks. One of my cat likes to howl in the nighttime as he drags around socks, bibs, hair ties and other random household items. We refer to this as "singing the song of his people," as inspired by this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk

@katelynrae86 I am literally speechless. Also all MLM schemes need to die.

My BF is my stupid insurance company (and really health insurance in general) for STILL not approving the weekly progesterone shots I need to prevent preterm labor. This means that I have now spent $1000 out of pocket PER WEEK for necessary medical treatment, and I don't know how much longer we can do this. From what I can tell, we can expect this to be approved eventually, but I have no idea how easy it will be to get reimbursed for what we've already spent. Health insurance blows. If your doctor is prescribing necessary medical treatment that has been repeatedly shown to be effective in treating the condition for which it is being prescribed, it should be approved--no review necessary. 
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • Options
    @May14th2011 your SIL sounds like a peach. So ridiculous. 

@katelynrae86 what the actual F. People like that make me stabby. 

AFM: my MBF is winter and all this stupid sickness. Doctor confirmed DD has HFM, which means I’ll pay for another week of daycare we won’t use. Grumble grumble. I just want her to feel better. 
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm ticked off at DirecTV.  I cancelled service the Friday before Christmas (since we were moving and not planning on bringing DirecTV with us).  You're supposed to receive boxes within 4 to 7 days of cancelling so you can pack up and ship their equipment back.  If they don't get it back in 21 days from the day you cancelled you get charged (in my case it will be $180) for unreturned equipment.  I haven't received the boxes yet. 

Today was my 3rd call to them to ask where the boxes are.  Each call is about 30 minutes long, I'm constantly put on hold, and when the customer rep is talking to me it's offering me more packages vs. helping me cancel.  That definitely doesn't make me ever want to return as a customer.  

If I get charged this fee I'm going to blow up. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Options
    @MoonOverGoldsboro that sad cat diary video has me in tears laughing.

I can not believe your insurance company. Holy hell that is a lot of money. It makes me so sad that they can take so long on something that very clearly, can not wait. What would happen to the people who couldn't figure out a way to swing that kind of money or the stress it puts on people who also really can't, but are going crazy finding a way to make it happen. That's awful. I hope you get all your money back and the issue is resolved very soon. That's not something you should be having to stress about right now. 
  • Options
    @mytinc omg we totally just went through this! We canceled last month because, well directv sucks. We moved on to another provider and when we called to cancel they tried powering our package/prices. They were relentless even though we told them we've already moved on. 

However, we were told to bring the equipment to either ups or FedEx. They gave us the return info and we just dropped it off at ups. Within a week, we had confirmed they got our equipment. But, even after our equipment was returned they were still trying to bring us back? Lol... needless to say, they ruined the taste forever and we'd never consider them again because the harassment at the end was too much! Good luck with resolution!
  • Options
    LukesMom16LukesMom16 member
    edited January 2018
    @mytinc I want that gif framed in my office and I want it to play every time someone drives me nuts applause
  • Options
    I’m sitting in the ER for the second time this pregnancy because I cannot wall. All they want to do is push meds at me. The meds are not working so something is obviously way wrong. No no no it’s all in my head. I literally cannot take care of my two year old. I need help other than just meds. I should have gone to a civilian hospital instead of the military one. 
  • Options
    @mama2littlehoot I’m so sorry! I hope they are able to help you soon!!

My BF is the lunch I just had delivered. I’ve been craving fried cheese curds and the a-holes forgot my ranch! Now I don’t even want them. I’m completely unreasonably pissed. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My BF is my uncle, who *constantly* posts inflammatory crap on FB. Like, maybe 7 posts or so a day. He's militanly pro-Trump and passionately anti-climate change, which he advertises non-stop, but he's completely uninterested in any kind of debate. Engaging in a "discussion" with him turns into a really long and exhausting lecture by him and a bunch of his friends - he always has to have the last word and his logic is...questionable. I generally ignore him these days, but he posts so often that I might need to block him.

I couldn't resist commenting on one of his obnoxious posts today, which I know I'll come to regret. I mean, he obviously loves when people take the bait.

It's a shame, because I love seeing pics of his grandkids.

• Options
    @=caenis= Ugh, that is so annoying. I've unfriended/unfollowed people because my news feed was just their incoherant ramblings and sharing of questionable sources. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @=caenis= I think we have the same uncle, ha. I finally had to block him from my newsfeed for my own sanity. That doesn’t stop him from commenting on my posts with the occasional bullsh*t, but it definitely cuts way down.
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • Options
    My BF today is being at work. It started snowing late last night and hasn't quit so I was selfishly hoping DD would have a snow day from school but alas, no snow day. Today is dragging and I can't stop looking at the clock. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @=caenis= ugh...sounds like half my in-laws... I finally had to unfollow my FIL so I wouldn't get so angry. I've dreamed of responding a few times, but I'm too afraid of confrontation. Good for you for commenting...although, as you said, it won't make any difference, I'm sure (I don't think there's much talking sense and logic to those types).
  • Options
    @katelynrae86 That’s insane!!! Oh I’d be so pissed if any family member or friend did that. Our focus right now is increasing our weight, not worrying about decreasing it after. Geez! Glad you have a good attitude about it. 

@mama2littlehoot What’s going on with you? I must have missed that. I’m so sorry no one is listening and you’re not getting the treatment you need. Good luck :( 

My Monday BF is about my sister. I love her dearly and have a lot of empathy because she’s single, pregnant with her second and experiencing pretty severe depression and other mental health disorders. She won’t reach out for help and I am 5000 miles away and I know even if I was there, she wouldn’t accept help anyway, this is an issue that has gone on for many many years. it’s frustrating when I think about my nephew and little niece to be. It’s a pointless frustration but it’s there. She’s been very passive aggressive lately and resentful that people aren’t closer (my family are very spread out). I just sent her some info on a family event this weekend that my friend is organizing with info on free/low cost doulas and resources and she sent back a thumbs up in return. That’s her response when she’s annoyed and not engaging. I’m at a loss for what to do, even though the answer probably is not much. This is an ongoing issue, but I suppose knowing I can’t drop everything and go see her and my nephew (which I tend to do if things get bad because I have been child free) is what’s causing a lot of stress. Urgh, family sometimes. :neutral:
  • Options
    My BF is the haemorrhoid that decided to show up. C'mon! I have been drinking my water and eating my fibre. Can you just not! Uncomfortable. Itchy, making me irritable. It is way too early for this guys. Please send shrinking dust my way... 

Mama to a wonderful DD - Sep 2015, Wife to my DH since 2011, 2 dogs, a cat, and hoping to add No. 2 in May/June 2018. Canadian.
    5 - IUIs, 3 - IVF retrievals, 2- failed transfers (fresh, and frozen), PGS on second IVF resulted in 1 perfect emby, and DD. 
    3rd IVF w PGS resulted in 3! perfect embys. 1st transfer - Sep 2017 2 more on ice. 
  • Options
    @rnielsen321 I'm feeling your pain! I went into the doctor a few weeks ago for some bleeding and I couldn't tell where it was coming from. Turns out it was just my first ever hemorrhoid! Cue extreme embarrassment on my part. I'll take some of that shrinking dust if you find some! :wink:
  • Options
    @katelynrae86 that annoys me to no end. 
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • Options
    @rnielsen321 @harveyabbey77 I have many many years of experience with the lovely hemorrhoids that date back years before DS. my best tips are wet ones every single time you go.. even if its not flaired up. and if you don't have any on hand, dampened the TP atleast. after DS, creams wouldn't help. it was the wiping that was irritating it. Also, when flaired, sit in a tub with warm water a couple times a day. doesn't have to be a full bath, just enough. it helps!
  • Options
    I would add to @catlady1215’s advice re wipes. Preparation H makes a medicated wipe that I really like. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @catlady1215 I've been using Tucks pads every time and that has helped in a big way! And totally agree on wiping that makes it irritated. Makes me so nervous for post-partum!
  • Options
    @May14th2011 I feel your irritation.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    rnielsen321            I just got rid of one!  I had ONE with dd1 a few weeks before birth, got one from pushing her out...and I already got one around 17 weeks with DD2??  I don't like the road this is leading...but yes, the wipes are a game changer