September 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms w/o 1/14

2»

Re: Symptoms w/o 1/14

• Options
    At 5 weeks and sore boobs is all I’ve really experienced and they were sore right away! I have a little bit of those AF-like cramps. I am waiting to see if fatigue and nausea show up in the next few days. I’m hungry all the time. I figure I better stuff my face now while I can before I get any of that MS BS I hear about.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think my body forgot how to regulate temperature. I keep bouncing from cold to hot  :s
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @EErin86 I'm having the same. It's ridiculous. I woke up at 330 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep cause I was freezing but I was too lazy to get up and get another blanket. 
  • Options
    Slight nausea but not terrible (win!), bloated + hungry (but sooo picky), headaches from lack of "good" sleep. Like @katethemom, I can't seem to get into a nice deep sleep. Just re-ordered serenity so Ill be diffusing that at night as soon as it arrives and hopefully that will help! And @nackie, yes same here! I swear the can sense it!! Whenever I'm sick or am having an off day he alwwways needs more of me than I can give! 
    AF Wife/ Mama / Brewing Baby H / Photographer
  • Options
    7+5 and nausea has hit full force the last couple of days. I need to eat, but nothing sounds good. Plus I just want my husband to come back home from work so I can relax....but when he gets home from work it’s time for me to start my week back of work

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1: 11/15/2010 * Missed M/C 12/28 * D&C 12/29/2010
    BFP#2: 3/31/2011 * IT'S A GIRL! * Born 11/17/2011
    BFP#3 CP 11/15/2014 
    BFP#4 9/3/2015 * Team Green turned PINK * Born 05/16/2016
    BFP#5 12/26/2017 *SURPRISE* Due 09/02/2018
  • Options
    @shouse11 I've had some luck the last few night with drinking a glass of milk before bed. It seems to help for at least the first half of the night until I get woken up. 

@mammabear1221 Constipation is the worst! I'm never super regular anyway, but that still was one of the first symptoms I noticed after becoming pregnant. 
  • Options
    Nausea... Fatigue. I have to make bread to be able to eat it and it just seems like so much work. Found I have some energy in the early afternoon so maybe I'll harness that today. 

Still almost convinced I am just sick thanks to my stomach issues and being on the toilet so much. I honestly don't remember what symptoms I had last time. I didn't track anything, so reading your symptoms makes me freak out less! 

No cramps or anything which is the best sign for me. Bloating is staying though!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The nausea is bad today. I cried about it this morning. Literally nothing sounds good food-wise, making it so much easier to just not eat. I have barely eaten the past few days, and know that's not good, so I forced myself to eat a bunch of carbs (a waffle this morning, and some mac n cheese just now) because they sounded "least bad" but I didn't enjoy them whatsoever. I'm scared that constant puking is on the horizon.
    Engaged 12/2013
    Married 5/2015
    BFP 11/27/2015 - EDD 8/4/2016
    <3 Baby Boy born 8/13/2016 ~ 8lbs 7oz  <3
    BFP 1/6/2018 - EDD 9/19/2018

• Options
    @angiesfirst I am having terrible back pain as well. I thought I threw my back out or injured it doing hula hoop on my wii! It started before I got my BFP (pain since Sunday, BFP Wednesday). I had to go to the chiropractor four times this week. It’s getting a little better but I don’t know if it’s a pain associated to pregnancy or not. It was centralized to my lower back but it’s a bit to my left side now. Where’s your pain and how bad is it? I know back pain is imminent but this early??!!! I’m in for a long and painful 9 months!! 
  • Options
    I hate this nausea. I haven’t actually thrown up but I’ve gotten the sensation that I need to. I’m starving all the time because I’m still BFing and growing a second human as well, but I get halfway through my meal and get so disgusted with what I’m eating. It’s such an odd struggle! I was never quite this nauseated last pregnancy, so of course I’m wondering if these means I’m having a girl....totally unscientific of course. 

@yogapants247 I have the same attitude towards food and had similar feelings last pregnancy and only vomited once (due to a toothbrush gagging incident). Fx it doesn’t progress for you. 
  • Options
    @CSchoFink Amen to this part not being fun! I am so happy to be pregnant but from what I’ve heard from friends, my MS is on the strong side. I want to TP the next person that tells me it means I’m having a healthy pregnancy. Plenty of women have perfectly healthy pregnancies without feeling this sick. 

Yesterday I googled how much weight is safe to lose in the first trimester. In case anyone else is in the same weight loss boat, it’s ok til you hit 10% of your body weight. 
    @SkilledSailor good to know! The flu still has not rid itself from our house and the food aversion to everything I love is seriously STRONG! I’m wondering how much this lingering nausea and vomiting is flu related or if this is how bad my MS is going to be :(. My last 2 pregnancies I’ve almost gained 10-15lbs in the first tri, this time I’m down 10lb+ just in the last week. I normally love food but have survived off a bowl of cereal a day for the last week. This is going to be one long ass pregnancy :(. I hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    Has anyone had stomach pain when sneezing? Just started for me tonight. Only feel the pain when sneezing. 8 weeks tomorrow.
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @smsaulino it could be round ligament pain- it's very common when sneezing, even this early in pregnancy. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @born2run911 Thanks! I’m a week into the unisom+B6 regiment and am starting to feel better. I’m definitely still nauseated but am only dry heaving a couple times a day and am able to eat real foods. Have you been taking B6?
  • Options
    Exhausted. Usually hits around 3pm- 6pm every night. If I hold out after 6 I usually get a second wind and am able to pick up around the house or cook dinner. 

Starting to feel the beginning stages of depression which scares me. 
  • Options
    born2run911born2run911 member
    edited January 2018
    @SkilledSailor I haven’t been! I’ve been holding out until my first apt Jan 31 and was going to see about diclectin (although it didn’t give me much relief first two times). I have been popping so much Tylenol with this flu and haven’t been able to tolerate my prenatal vitamin so the thought of another pill makes my stomach turn! It’s worth a shot though, anything for a little relief......

edit - bump ate my post THREE times! I’m on the verge of giving up 
  • Options
    Just broke out the unisom last night.. It works like a miracle for my nausea, but makes me sooooo sleepy.. oh well I guess I take snoozin over puking
  • Options
    @smsaulino I'm feeling it too and I'll be 6w on Tuesday. Sneeze, cough, stretch, it's super annoying.
  • Options
    My poor tiny barely an a-cup boobs have been killing me since around about week 3 (I’m 6+2 now). I don’t want to grow boobs, but they’re already starting to fill out - I’ve always been more than happy being part of the itty-bitty-titty-committee, so I’m not really looking forward to what may come!

I started getting mild nausea last week, but it has been manageable by just having something to eat. Although having said that my appetite is almost non existent and I can only manage to eat a fraction of what I’m usually able to eat.

Yesterday I started getting nasty menstrual-like cramping that is really wiping me out. I’m sure it’s all just normal cramping, but obviously I need to keep an eye on it in case it’s something more sinister.

Also, that fatigue! Boy oh boy am I tired! But do you think I can sleep? Ha! I mean, I’ve always had insomnia since I was a kid, but I’ve never been this tired before! I’m used to running on an average of 3 hours a night, that’s my normal, but I've never been such a walking zombie before!! D.E.A.D.!!!!! Haha!