February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms. Weekend updates

love-mom-lifelove-mom-life member
edited January 2018 in February 2018 Moms
How's all the pregnant mamas out there doing this weekend?? What are your current symptoms. 

Ill be 34 weeks Monday and my current symptom is severe lightening crotch and SPD. My whole pubic bone and inner thigh area is killer. Been going to the chiropractor every 2 weeks. And still trying to do my exercise class. But I don't know how much more I can take. I walk around with ice in my pants all day. 

I definitely don't want baby to come now. I would just like to be able to walk without my lady parts killing me. All that had to be done and chasing my 2 year old is very tiring. Also it's a struggle to get up and down. 

Re: Weekly Symptoms. Weekend updates

• Options
    35 weeks on Tuesday and I am tired and just can't get comfortable at night. :(  Hip pain isn't terrible but honestly I'm not doing much... I feel very lazy... :-/
  • Options
    @love-mom-life SPD pain is no joke. I never had it with my prior pregnancies but had it with this one. I went to PT which helped a lot, but my MD did say it could just be something I'd have until delivery. I hope you get some relief!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @love-mom-life I’m with you on the SPD pain. I haven’t officially been diagnosed with it by the OB, but I’m pretty sure when she says wear a belly band to help push that area back together that I have SPD. 

I think we’re all at that “I’m over it” stage. 3rd trimester is totally fun... can we go back to the bliss of 2rd tri? 
  • Options
    2nd time mom and I'm having what I assume are SPD pains, making putting on pants or rolling over quite the painfest, and so much pressure when I sit down to pee.  It feels like this baby is just gonna fall out at any moment! Definitely didn't have this with my first pregnancy. I haven't started swelling at all this time though, and haven't gained as much weight. I don't remember when I started swelling last pregnancy though, so I'm probably jinxing myself. 34 weeks tomorrow!
  • Options
    mrsoirish said:
    2nd time mom and I'm having what I assume are SPD pains, making putting on pants or rolling over quite the painfest, and so much pressure when I sit down to pee.  It feels like this baby is just gonna fall out at any moment! Definitely didn't have this with my first pregnancy. I haven't started swelling at all this time though, and haven't gained as much weight. I don't remember when I started swelling last pregnancy though, so I'm probably jinxing myself. 34 weeks tomorrow!
    I bought a belly band and that honestly helped immensely. It helps push your pubic bone back together so you don’t get that pain of it pulling apart. I usually wear it while I’m at work and don’t wear it to bed. 
  • Options
    I had the mother of all cramps last night. I assume it’s some sort of RLP, though I really haven’t had that in a while. The right side of my uterus felt like I had just run a marathon on a full stomach and it lasted for a solid 45 minutes. The only thing that eventually resolved it was a hot shower. Literally just standing under the water at 1230 at night. It’s ok LO, not like I still have to be up for work or anything  :s 
  • Options
    I was 37 weeks Monday and totally agree with all the pains. The good thing is that I'll have a really bad week or pain, then be ok for awhile. I don't know if it's when I sit a certain way or maybe when baby is laying a certain way, just thankful it isn't all the time. So close ladies!!
  • Options
    Just feeling super tired this week. 
  • Options
    Fatigue-as of this week I need to nap for at least an hour. My feet are slightly swollen too. I'm chugging my water though and trying to get my steps in.

Sorry to everyone suffering from SPD. Take it easy. PT helps a lot and the maternity belt offers some relief too
  • Options
    Super tired as well. Also, hemorrhoids. Enough said.  :s
  • Options
    I'm 37 weeks today (FTM) and had some seriously painful lower abdominal cramps last night and on and off throughout today. Seriously thought I was going into labour, except they lasted for too long and were hours a part so it must have been some awful new type of Braxton Hicks. I haven't had painful cramps until now. Felt like a muscle spasm in my uterus and have felt tender/bruised for the rest of the day (kind of like when you get a calf spasm in your leg). 

Hoping I am near to spontaneous labour even though I still technically have 3-4 weeks to go. Each day seems to get more and more uncomfortable, and now these cramps
  • Options
    @kaitie12-27 yep feeling cervix pain on and off! Not fun!
    at my appointment yesterday my doctor said I'm at zero station, so baby is pretty low! Any stm have experience w being zero station at 37 weeks? Anyone else hearing the same from their doc? I've googled and read things ranging from "he'll be born any minute" to "3 more weeks!"
  • Options
    The last few days I keep feeling the baby pushing against my cervix, no contractions with it but just pushing. Super uncomfortable. Anyone else in the same boat?
    Hoping baby gets here really soon.
    Same here, she is pushing harder, but also light contractions (BH maybe?). Praying lo comes soon coz it is so much unconfortable.
  • Options
    Same with the cervix pain. Curious what the doc will find at my next appt.
  • Options
    @kaitie12-27 Yes, I feel like his head is resting on my cervix and it’s super uncomfortable. It’s the worst when I stand up, so much pressure!!
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    So much pressure on my cervix, too! @wal201, I was told station 0 at about 37wks with baby #2, and I went into labor with him at 38wks. I didn’t think much about it at the time bc I was dilated 3cm with DD at 37wks and yet we evicted her at 41.5wks. So it could mean something or nothing!

anyone else getting slight stinging/ burning pain in cervix area when using the bathroom? Feels like I’m dilating more every time I pee!

• Options
    My doctor scheduled a second growth ultrasound for this morning since the baby was measuring a bit on the small side. Baby looks great but they found a bleed and a tear in my placenta. As of right now baby is doing well due to the placement and size of the tear, but they aren't letting me go any further because of the risk it poses to her if it gets worse. Baby has been super low and I've been having some contractions but this has thrown me for a loop. I wasn't expecting to be induced tomorrow! I wasn't experiencing any external bleeding just a bit of a dull ache in my left hip.
  • Options
    hang in there, @laurelraido!  Great news that baby is doing well, and you get to meet her so soon!

• Options
    @laurelraido good luck tomorrow!
  • Options
    @laurelraido all the very best for tomorrow.
  • Options
    @laurelraido good luck and happy thoughts!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! 
  • Options
    My biggest issue of the week is swelling! I haven’t had this throughout pregnancy and it’s really been hitting me over the past couple of weeks. Yowzers. If I’m got and dehydrated it’s extra bad. That and fatigue. And impatience. I’m been a little moodier than usual. I’m 38 weeks tomorrow! (No signs of labor anytime soon) 
  • Options
    @laurelraido best of luck today!!
  • Options
    mblomq2 said:
    My biggest issue of the week is swelling! I haven’t had this throughout pregnancy and it’s really been hitting me over the past couple of weeks. Yowzers. If I’m got and dehydrated it’s extra bad. That and fatigue. And impatience. I’m been a little moodier than usual. I’m 38 weeks tomorrow! (No signs of labor anytime soon) 
    Definitley getting hit with the fatigue! I feel like I’ve been in a fog for the last week or so.
  • Options
    @laurelraido
    Best of luck today!!
  • Options
    @mblomq2, the swelling has also hit me!  My rings and shoes are getting tight, which to me is crazy because I had ZERO swelling during either of my previous summer pregnancies! 

• Options
    mt-mt- member
    edited January 2018
    Swelling, check. Fatigue, double check. And then lots and lots of itchyness (choleostasis). Totally over it at this point!!!
  • Options
    Hope everyone is feeling good as we reach the end!!
  • Options
    Yay it's February!!!
  • Options
    So I want this baby out and started trying nipple stimulation. But it makes me nauseous! I was not expecting that at all. 
  • Options
    2nd time mom and let me tell ya the pain is bad .. some days I cannot get out of bed because standing  makes me lightheaded and dizzy I have prodormal  labor for the past two weeks and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone my pregnancy was so easy this time around I barely had any symptoms  I felt great untill I hit 37 weeks ever since I have been just praying I go into active labor just to have this baby and have some relief  it sounds crazy but with a week left I have been begging for a early induction 
  • Options
    Had lots of groin pain/pulling and mild low pelvic cramping on and off overnight last night. I assume this means LO is starting to “drop” a little lower and slowly get ready. We’re Eagles fans so I’m half hoping for a slightly early arrival and a Super Bowl baby  :D  :D
  • Options
    Oh fun... new symptom. I have a yeast infection yay. I’ve never had one in my life but here it is in the last week of pregnancy, full force. I’ve already seen my midwife and am on medication. And if I can’t get rid of it quickly I can give the baby thrush. Isn’t that so great?! Ughhhhhh. Today I am just not feeling good. Nauseous and crampy. (Autocorrected crampy to cranky, also accurate). 
  • Options
    Anyone else with insane peaks/drops in energy? I’ll be so antsy I can’t sit still one minute and I’ll start a project but then 20 minutes later I’m laying on the couch exhausted. I can’t seem to get anything done!
  • Options
    I have the same thing happening to me too lol!
  • Options
    I have the same thing happening to me too lol!
    I’m waiting for this magical “nesting” energy I’ve been hearing about to kick in. Mine seems to be a bit glitchy  :D