August 2018 Moms

TMI, sorry! Discharge

Sorry ladies for the TMI but I did a search for this term and didn’t find a discussion so I had to start one (even though I hate that word!) I’m 9 weeks, 5 days. I’ve had my share of different colored discharges this pregnancy and am wondering what’s normal or if others have this as well. Around week seven I had tan-yellowish (not an infection) and i haven’t bren exactly “clear” since. It’s like there’s always a translucent faint tint I see on TP. this week I have tan/taupe dc. Anyone else experiencing anything like this?? 

Re: TMI, sorry! Discharge

• I’d say this is a great question for your doctor. What’s considered “normal” in one pregnancy isn’t for another, know what I mean? I believe there’s been talk about this in the symptoms thread 
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • You could out this in the question thread or the symptom thread but really if you're worried you should ask your doctor because no one here can tell you for sure. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Discharge in pregnancy is weird. I mean, discharge in general is weird, but there is a wide range of normal, nothing to be embarrassed about.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I’ve been experiencing the same and voiced it to my dr who did not seem concerned but said if it accompanies an itch or smell it could be an infection if not I think it’s pretty normal. Makes me feel yuck!
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • Yeah, I posted this in symptoms I think. It was a lot especially right after my pap (and it wasn't the gel for the speculum for sure). It comes and goes, varying shades, and OB is not concerned because there's no smell or itch. That said, call your doctor and check. 
  • There was a lot of talk about this on the symptoms thread a while back. But yeah, if you’re concerned call your doctor. My comes and goes too, but I feel like it’s been worse this pregnancy