September 2018 Moms
Options

Third Week of Sept EDD | Check-in w/o 1.11

<b>If you're due between Sept 15th and 21st, this is the check-in for you!</b>

How far along are you? How big is baby?

How are things going? How are you feeling?

Upcoming appointments?

Do you and your SO have any special nicknames yet for your little sprout?

What three items are always in your purse? 

What three items are always in your fridge?

Re: Third Week of Sept EDD | Check-in w/o 1.11

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 4+1 poppy seed

How are things going? How are you feeling? Good. Bloated and thirsty AF

Upcoming appointments? 2/7

Do you and your SO have any special nicknames yet for your little sprout? So far just calling it Two

What three items are always in your purse? Chapstick, hair tie, old crumpled receipt or two

What three items are always in your fridge? Prosecco (oh how I miss you!), lemon juice for water, and cheese 
  • Options
    Hey! Sept. 20th here!! Only at 4 weeks, but already excited!

I’m not noticing much yet other than my really sore chest and I’m starting to break out. It’s early and the + is faint, so I’m trying to stay hopeful after having a mc 2 years ago.

No appointments yet. Still getting used to the idea of having another bun in the oven.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    4weeks 4 days 

im fine starting to have some symptoms feels more real!

Upcoming appointments? End of January

Do you and your SO have any special nicknames yet for your little sprout? Nugget

Chapstick, apple sauce pouch, hair tie
    Diced onions, lunch meat, some type of cheese filled pasta ready to boil 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  4 weeks 5 days

How are things going? How are you feeling? good. still in shock lol. very thirsty, sensitive to smells, sore boobs and cramping.

Upcoming appointments? 2/14 (happy valentines!)

Do you and your SO have any special nicknames yet for your little sprout?  Baby J (for our last name)

What three items are always in your purse? chapstick, hair tie, phone

What three items are always in your fridge? lemons, sparkling water, cheese
  • Options
    How far along are you? 4+5 How big is baby? A poppyseed

How are things going? How are you feeling?  Fine... just the tiniest touch of heartburn at night and some random cramps 

Upcoming appointments? Nothing scheduled yet... I think my Dr. is waiting until my HCG levels get higher.  Right now I’ve just been going to the lab for betas every 2 days.

Do you and your SO have any special nicknames yet for your little sprout? Not yet

What three items are always in your purse? I’m terrible and don’t really carry a purse much but when I do... my wallet, lip balm and my phone 

What three items are always in your fridge? La Croix, hummus and almond milk 
  • Options
    Hello all. Just coming to terms with being pregnant. This will be my first.  I believe I'm 4 weeks 4 days.  Just hoping that I can share my adventure with other expectant mums.  I shall try to book my first midwife appointment on Monday. Exciting times.
  • Options
    4+3. Baby is the size of a poppy seed.

Today has been the first day that my boobs haven't hurt, so it’s been nice!

Upcoming appointments?
    Calling on Monday to set up a meeting with a new group of midwives. The wonderful midwife who worked with me for DD has vanished! Bummer.

Peanut. Cashew. Water chestnut. 

Wallet, phone, keys.

Buffalo sauce, bell peppers, some sort of snobby craft beer (fare thee well).
  • Options
    If you're due between Sept 15th and 21st, this is the check-in for you!

How far along are you? How big is baby? I am 5w-3D and baby is the size of an apple seed! 

How are things going? How are you feeling? So far it’s been a little too easy ha this is my second and first time the morning sickness was awful. I often had to pull over on the way to work. I realize it’s early and it may very well be coming but everything else seems so manageable so far, sore boobs are gettin. A bit better I have insomnia, so the sleeping hasn’t changed much. Overall grateful o be pregnant and trying to enjoy not feeling awful yet!

Upcoming appointments? My first appointment is feb 12. I wish it was sooner!

Not yet. 

What three items are always in your purse? Baby wipes, chapstick and water

What three items are always in your fridge? Fruit, cheese sticks, carrots and hummus

Excited to be on this journey with you all!

• Options
    kw180918 said:
    Hello all. Just coming to terms with being pregnant. This will be my first.  I believe I'm 4 weeks 4 days.  Just hoping that I can share my adventure with other expectant mums.  I shall try to book my first midwife appointment on Monday. Exciting times.

This was totally me with my first. She was a surprise and it took me quite a while to fully come to terms with it. But I have never looked back! You are going to love being a momma like nothing else
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby? 4w5d

How are things going? How are you feeling? Tired and shocked still that I'm pregnant.

Upcoming appointments? Confirmation appointment at the OB Thursday.

Do you and your SO have any special nicknames yet for your little sprout? Nope. We didn't really come up with any nicknames for our DS either.

What three items are always in your purse? Chapstick, calendar, wallet

What three items are always in your fridge? Milk, juice, pickles
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!