lincbeesmom - 5/12 boy/boy twins   
doubleblessings1124- 5/17 boy/girl twins
totalcword - 5/18 boy/girl twins
emearsheimer  - 5/5 girl/girl twins
missspates  - 5/10 girl/girl twins 
lindsaymayphoto - 5/11 boy/girl twins
katievela - 5/13 boy/girl twins 
@nhardler  - 5/7 boy/girl twins

1. How far along are you? If your EDD or sexes are not above please post that here so I can add it

2. Any recent appointment updates

3. How are you feeling? Rants? Raves?

4. Did  you buy anything for the babies this week? Add anything to your registry?

5. GTKY: Do you work outside the home? Will you be staying home with your twins full time?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Moms of Multiples Check-In 1/9

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? If your EDD or sexes are not above please post that here so I can add it
    We are at 21.5 weeks!  

2. Any recent appointment updates
    No new news!
    3. How are you feeling? Rants? Raves?
    I go back and forth on feeling overwhelmed with how quickly they will be here and then at times, I sit back and think, "We have plenty of time".  I'm sure it drives my SO crazy.  :)
    4. Did  you buy anything for the babies this week? Add anything to your registry?
    Our cribs are on the way!  That seemed to be my biggest area of stress, though we don't plan to put the babies in their cribs for awhile.  I just didn't want to stress about having to assemble huge furniture right before they come or worse, are already here!  
    5. GTKY: Do you work outside the home? Will you be staying home with your twins full time?
    I work downtown and would LOVE to stay home with the kiddos but that's not in the cards for us.  My mother is semi-retired and lives in our town and has offered to watch the kiddos one day a week to reduce their time in daycare (which makes me happy).