Pregnant after IF
Options

Lingering lump after stopping PIO shots?

So occasionally when taking PIO shots, I would get a lump on the injection area. To anyone else who got lumps, how long after stopping the shots did they totally fade away?

I am planning to talk to my doctor about it Wednesday, but it's been 3 weeks and this one last lump doesn't seem to be getting smaller. The nurse suggested rubbing it in more, but it's still there. Just curious I guess on how long until you ladies noticed your legs back to normal? 

Re: Lingering lump after stopping PIO shots?

• Options
    I had some lingering lumps and worked some of them out with a foam roller. If you have one, might be worth a try. It definitely hurt a little bit though!
  • Options
    When I get my PIO shots, I get a washcloth wet, microwave it for almost a minute, and stick it in a plastic bag.  I use this to massage my injection sites as well as lumps.  Get them nice & warm and massage them.  They seem to go away after a few days.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    IVF baby girl born 7/2018  <3
    TTC 2013. FET 11/17 - BFP after attempt #6!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! I am going to have to try applying more heat
  • Options
    It took a few weeks, but I think most of my lumps were gone from the first transfer by the time I got AF, prepped with Estrace, and started PIO shots again.  So what is that, 3 weeks or so?
  • Options
    It's still there but starting to fade. This one was super stubborn
  • Options
    @cseley321 I found that even after the lumps faded, it still felt bruised or like I had worked out too hard, for like two months. I’m glad you’re seeing the end of them!