March 2018 Moms

Re: MBF 1/8/18

• Loading the player...
  • Oh hi Monday. I have a migraine. My lower back is angry. I have a bruise on my butt. ((Thank you toddler for all of those, ps)). I had Oreos and bananas smeared on MY bed before 9 am. The toddler terror unfolded half of the laundry I folded. So I folded it again. I caught him with the flour and rice canisters open on my kitchen floor. He threw the Apple TV remote behind our bed so now the tv in our room is stuck on Disney Jr because for some reason the app on my phone doesn’t see the tv. He threw a tantrum because I wouldn’t let him open up the chalk paint. Oh, and I had to chase him to change his dirty, smelly diaper, and then again to put clothes on him. And he’s been terrorizing the little puppy. 

Is today over yet?
  • Oh man. @sassypants2010 and @mdfarmchick - I’m so sorry to you both! Neither scenario sounds like a good time in third trimester!
  • @mdfarmchick You're making me really look forward to having this baby lol
  • Tailbone pain.

@mdfarmchick Oh my.  Hope your day has improved.
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • @megpeg :lol: omg!!! Your daughter is hilarious 
  • I'm having one of those very uncomfortable days. Baby also keeps kicking me in the left side down my groin and it HURTS. 31 weeks tomorrow but I feel like 36 weeks. This makes me nervous AF!
  • @sassypants2010 I am so sorry to read that..I hope you're able to find another apartment soon! 

@megpeg @mdfarmchick thank you for the dose of reality. They aren't small forever huh?!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @megpeg she sounds sassy!

@StephBrim24 @sarahhedger7 @becausescience @cford08 he’s given me hugs and kisses and said he was “Sorry Momma”... But it’s been a boundary testing day. I really hope it’s bedtime soon.