Formula Feeding
Options

Has anyone who exclusively breastfeeds noticed baby regress after starting formula?

acorzanoacorzano member
edited January 2018 in Formula Feeding
Hi! 
First off no judgment whatsoever period! I am just looking for information or experience from mothers. 
My son is 4.5 months old and I have breastfed him exclusively since birth. He has hit all his milestones ahead of time and has always been happy. Last week I started formula 1-2 feedings ( I never gave my first born formula but life is getting crazy). It's only really been about 4 days but I have noticed he is not as happy, seems a little distracted and what really has me worried is that he is unable to hold up his body. I know most babies don't "stand" at this age. But both my children have pulled themselves up with the help of my fingers and stood, danced around stomped their feet etc at this age...After he started on the formula he doesn't seem to be able to stand for longer than 5 seconds... before he would stand and stomp around trying to keep up with big brother for minutes at a time. He is also doing this thing where he just falls over his belly from the standing position. 

The formula is Plum Organics. 

Has anyone else had any experience like this? What did you do? I am stopping the formula for now.