September 2018 Moms
Options

Second Week of Sept EDD | Check-in w/o 1.4

<b>If you're due between Sept 8th and 14th, this is the check-in for you!</b>

How far along are you? How big is baby?

How are things going? How are you feeling?

Upcoming appointments?

What did you do for NYE this year?

Are you planning any vacations/baby moons/trips before September?  If so, what?

Have you bought anything for the baby yet?  Do you plan of having a registry?  If so, where? 

Are you FTM, STM, MOMs, PAIF, PGAL, etc?

Re: Second Week of Sept EDD | Check-in w/o 1.4

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oooh! @AdmiralKitty. Tell me about your tula / wrap stash?  I don't have any tula's yet, or woven wraps, and knowing me, I'm just a little scared to open pandora's box. Lol. I have a beco soleil, but that only has 3 positions, so I'm definitely getting a Líllé to try as well.  And I have two mobys, two sollys, and two nice linen ring slings.  It is already a slippery slope!  :D
  • Options
    @AdmiralKitty Due date twins!  :)

Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• Options
    @southernlady07 How did you update your siggy?? 
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor I was shocked I was able to! I went into my Signature Settings and deleted my TTGP December Siggy Challenge, created a ticker using the instructions in your Intro post, then inserted it as a URL! 

• Options
    @southernlady07 Ugh jealous! I've been trying to update my siggy for a week. No luck! 
  • Options
    @BusinessWife omg it is a serious rabbit hole, I started with one canvas Tula and quickly fell into the "oooh they're so pretty and the wrap conversions are so soft and floppy" and now I have 8 Tulas, 3 ring slings, and 2 wraps. Almost all are handwoven now and a bunch are by my favorite weaver, Chicibeanz. I'm actually a novice handweaver myself and have my first floor loom coming my way in a few weeks! If you want me to add you into any of the facebook groups so you can see what I'm talking about, let me know! I can definitely go into more detail, but let me just warn you, once you go handwoven, you won't be able to buy anything off the shelf ever again. They just don't compare.  :D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor It just let me add text, too! It's not showing the 1 character limit any more...

• Options
    @EErin86. Welcome and Congratulations!  Sounds like you take your winter lifestyle pretty seriously up there!  :D 

@AdmiralKitty. ZOMG that.  Is gorgeous!  I love it!  I would love to join a group, I'm just never on fb, so it takes a lot to get me sitting at the computer logged in there.  I did join a tula group or two once before, but Im also a little nervous about outing myself as KU since everyone can see your activity, and MIL is on FB a lot.  Can you pm me anyway and we can chat about that some more??? ;)