May 2018 Moms

Due Date Check-In: Fifth Week of May 5/27-6/2 (1/1)

Weekly check in for people who are due the fifth week of May: 5/27-6/2

How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

GTKY:  Let's warm it up. What is your favorite summer activity/thing to do?

Re: Due Date Check-In: Fifth Week of May 5/27-6/2 (1/1)

• Loading the player...
  • @holli0801, You too! I forget... are you guys team green?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @JNCPro3130, nope! We found out it’s a girl early! DS is excited for a sister  :)
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?
    18+5, May 31st, Artichoke

Nothing new in terms of symptoms or complaints. I had a great OB appointment on Friday. She is being really proactive with trying to avoid preterm labor this time around. I'll be starting progesterone at 20w and going for an additional U/S to measure my cervix at 24w and we'll decide if additional things need to be done at that point. I'm relieved that she is monitoring me closely. Next appointment (January) we are going to look at her call schedule and pick a date for my RCS.

Any upcoming appointments? January 9th is our AS, I can't wait!

We live close to the Canadian Rockies. I love hiking and camping out there in the summer.
  • Good luck today @holli0801 and @JNCPro3130 with your scans!
  • Thank you, @doraleigh35! I was very happy all went well and looks good!  :)
  • @hotmessmamax3, sounds like a productive day! I made a nice healthy dinner today and have pulled pork in the crockpot for tomorrow. My kitchen, however, is a disaster.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
    19+2 Due 5/27. Mango

I'm feeling a bit anxious. My mom ended up in the hospital last night with heart problems. I live a few hours away so I can't get down there until tomorrow. Crossing my fingers that it ends up not being too serious. 

I have my A/S on Thursday so on excited for that. 

I love floating the river. It's one of my favorite summer activities!
  • @holli0801 yay for a good scan! @JNCPro3130 congrats on the baby girl, so exciting!

@ashley585 I hope that your Mom is okay!
  • @jhysmath I would have died! That’s so f’ed up they out you through that!!! ... glad things went well so it’s all good in the end... but wow! 
  • Tw-loss

@holli0801 I pretty much did, especially with our 1st pregnancy being a loss I was petrified and cried uncontrollably for about a half hour. 
  • @jhysmath oh that’s terrible  :(  
    19 + 3, 5/29, mango or zucchini! 

Feeling pretty good. I’ve been waking up in the morning with my fingers feeling “asleep”. Anyone know if that’s serious or what it could be? 

Raves-starting to plan my shower with my mom and Aunt! Super excited and it’s on my one year wedding anniversary! 

A/S Jan 15, next ob appointment Jan 25!

GTKY:  Let's warm it up. What is your favorite summer activity/

Probably going to the beach and relaxing with a good book, snacks, and drinks! 
  • @JNCPro3130 and @holli0801

We're due date buddies! Sorry so late, going back to work this week killed my time on here! 
  • @mmb4532 I don't have personal experience with it, but I've read posts on here and other boards that carpal tunnel is really common in pregnancy, and it sounds like that could be what you're having.  I would mention it to your OB at your next appointment and see what they say.  

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Thanks @sandbar517

Ironically, My coworker just had carpal tunnel surgery during break. I was just worried it was something worse..I worry about preeclampsia. 
  • @mmb4532 my arms, hands, and fingers fall asleep every night if I don't flip sides often. I read it was pregnancy related carpal tunnel and just went with that. Now that my hips hurt while I'm sleeping I've been flipping over more often and haven't noticed it as much.