May 2018 Moms

Due Date Check-In: First Week of May 4/29-5/5 (1/1)

Weekly check in for people who are due the first week of May: 4/29-5/5

How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

GTKY:  Let's warm it up. What is your favorite summer activity/thing to do?

Re: Due Date Check-In: First Week of May 4/29-5/5 (1/1)

• Loading the player...
  • @abhphilly eek!  Only 14 more!
  • @abhphilly yay bay shower date! Mine is March 10! :)
    @mileswithmyles how does DS like his new room?
    @onesmallcoconut morning coffee on the porch sounds so good right now...

22+5, 5/2, coconut/grapefruit

I have my work party this week on Wednesday night but other than that not too much really, I'll spend some more time today unpacking. My rant is that we had a couple friends over for NYE last night and they ended up staying until 3, which is way past when I wanted to be in bed. But I slept in, am enjoying my coffee, and don't work today so I can't complain too much! I'm also a little sore from my workout yesterday, which is a rave because I feel like I haven't been working out hard enough lately to be sore so I'll pat myself on the back for that one.

Checkup on Friday

Going on walks, eating ice cream, and just being outside in general. 
  • @mileswithmyles definitely not team green! 
  • cups4cups4 member
    edited January 2018
    22+4, May 3, half a dozen bagels according to babysizer lol. Do you realize in the next week or so we're at viability? I'm so fucking happy to be almost there!!!
    Back to work on Wednesday unfortunately.  I'm feeling huge and achy already compared to last time. I love that she's moving so much,  but every night as soon as I lay down for bed she gets really amped up and needs to kick HARD. 
    I had a growth scan on Thursday and will every 4 weeks from here on out. She was 1 pound 1 ounce and she is doing great!
    Definitely pool with the toddler and H. Our pool down the street is being completely redone and I'm so excited. I don't know how we will do this with a new baby, but I'm sure we will figure something out. 
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 23w1d, April 30, size of "a bunch of grapes"

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? I have an appointment on Thursday. I'm feeling pretty good overall. I definitely feel bigger now and I'm needing to wear maternity clothes or bigger sizes. My only rant is the cold, freezing weather. I'm just looking forward to Spring time and for LO to be here.

Any upcoming appointments? Thursday, checkup

GTKY:  Let's warm it up. What is your favorite summer activity/thing to do? Just being outside, doing anything in the sun/warmth! 
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 22w3d, 5/5, spaghetti squash

My rib pain is FINALLY subsiding! It's still sore when I cough/sneeze, but I'm not in misery anymore. Hallelujah!
    Had a great Christmas trip to my Dad's and a NYE party at my SIL's. Finally starting to feel some bigger movements, like kicking my full bladder during prayer at church...

Any upcoming appointments? Had a checkup today, all is well! Next appointment is for the 1 hour glucose test at the end of the month. I'm a little nervous because I'm not the healthiest eater and I'm also heavier than I was with DD. I'm more worried about possibly having to take the 4 hour test than having to manage GD...

GTKY:  Let's warm it up. What is your favorite summer activity/thing to do? Fishing, swimming, horseback riding, about anything that gets me outside (along with 50spf to keep my ghostly pale skin from burning to a crisp).
    BFP 9/11/13   EDD 5/21/14   MC 9/20/13  <3
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 2/25/14   EDD 11/5/14   BD 11/4/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

BFP 8/26/17  EDD  5/5/18
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @zizzabell523 I failed the one hour with J andhad to do the three hour and I was fine. I requested to just skip the one hour this pregnancy to just get it over with, but insurance won’t let you skip it /AllTheEyeRolls
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 22 weeks, 6 days. Coconut.

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? feeling big and uncomfortable and in need of more maternity clothes. However I suck at shopping. This cold makes me want to buy all the winter stuff, but then I know I’ll want cooler things for March and April. 

Any upcoming appointments? nothing til 1/15 when I have a follow up ultrasound to get a better look at baby girl’s heart. 

GTKY:  Let's warm it up. What is your favorite summer activity/thing to do? the best thing I can do is lay on the beach in North Carolina. Since I no longer live close to the beach, my second favorite thing is to spend the day with DH and DD at our local theme park. It is well shaded and has several water rides to cool down on. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ;Lol: @justsuzie it’s anything below 60. It’s currently 34 out right now though that definitely counts as winter across the board.
  • @ivyvines6 that's cold here too!
  • @justsuzie sounds like me and dh. We’re taking DS to Disneyland in 2 Weeks! I’m embarrassingly excited!!!!

i know I don’t belong in this check in but i lurk all the posts... haha

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ivyvines6 we are going to be in Clearwater Beach this coming Sunday for a week and the temps are suppose to pop back up into the 70's! I can't wait!!! 
  • @bwow615 I Love Clearwater . Enjoy!

@lincbeesmom How old is he?
  • @justsuzie paddle boarding is so fun!
  • justsuzie said:
    @bwow615 I Love Clearwater . Enjoy!

@lincbeesmom How old is he?
    He’ll be 4 on March 1st

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @bwow615 I love Clearwater! The gulf beaches are soooooo much nicer than the ones on the coast, and we always go over there if we can help it.
  • lincbeesmom  that will be such a fun age to take him!  I'm jealous.
    @ivyvines6 I agree about the beaches, love em!
  • justsuzie said:
    lincbeesmom  that will be such a fun age to take him!  I'm jealous.
    @ivyvines6 I agree about the beaches, love em!
    I’m hoping he’ll be excited once we get there. We’re only doing one day at Disneyland so hopefully he cooperates. $600 for 2 days at Disneyland seemed a tad excessive haha. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 23 weeks today! Due May 5. Not sure how big baby is at the moment.  

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? I have to start cleaning out the guest room and transitioning it to a nursery. This is the only place we have for storage, so literally EVERYTHING is in here. On a positive note, the crib is still up from DS. I just have to find a new home for all of our extra comforters. 

Any upcoming appointments? 23 wk appt on Monday!

GTKY:  Let's warm it up. What is your favorite summer activity/thing to do? Take DS to the park. Naps go much better when he has outside time. 
  • What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? I have to start cleaning out the guest room and transitioning it to a nursery. This is the only place we have for storage, so literally EVERYTHING is in here. On a positive note, the crib is still up from DS. I just have to find a new home for all of our extra comforters. 
    Ditto to all of this. Our guest room is packed with a treadmill, bike trainer, extra furniture, etc.  This morning I felt like a total hoarder. I worked on it and have cleared room for the crib and rocker. But man, I wear out quick these days! Waiting on DH to help move it the extra furniture. 
    BabyFruit Ticker