May 2018 Moms

NYE Plans

What’s everyone up to tonight? Will you make it to midnight?

Re: NYE Plans

• Homemade pizza with the kids,  I may make another little finger food or two, and trying to make it to midnight.  Ha
  • Loading the player...
  • edited December 2017
    @charlestonchew and @Poppy0419 thanks for the well wishes !

@charlestonchew only -10? ;) Jk I know that's pretty cold.
    It's a slightly chilly -32 farenheit ( if my conversion worked.. it's -36 celsius) in Alberta today. This week has been coooooold! 
    I'm not even sure if the fireworks are happening when it gets like this. Can't imagine being outside watching them lol 

• @onesmallcoconut I live in the midwest so I feel like I never really get used to extreme temperatures and have the worst of both worlds. We don't really have mild comfortable temps, we're either freezing cold or blistering hot.
  • @charlestonchew ahhh yes. That sounds similar to the weather in Ontario for Canada. Which would make sense geographically too I suppose.

We just expect winter to be a nightmare in Alberta for at least part of the season here lol. Otherwise the thing people tend to say is if you don't like the weather wait 10 minutes because it will change. 
  • @onesmallcoconut that's strange because they say that about where I live as well. Now that I'm older and I don't care about snow I long to live somewhere it's 70 all year round. I don't know if that exists.
  • We were supposed to be home, but after many delays our flight was cancelled today.. So going driving two hours to get close to the airport we can get out of in the morning. Staying with my sister in law watching others drink  :#
  • It’s 28 degrees here and I’m complaining and cold. So like, idk how y’all are doing it. 
  • The left we were supposed to be going to was cancelled (thank god) so we are staying home. I’ll probably be up past midnight because I usually am, but outside of leftovers and sex I don’t think anything is really happening over here. 

Apparwntly the Bills are going to the playoffs so MH is going to be elated all evening. Cool? Football season is going to be longer this year is all I’m getting out of this...
  • @ivyvines6 DH is elated here about the Bills! I’m happy for him, he’s been a fan since birth and after 17 loyal years I’m glad they got in. I’m a Steeler fan (being from Pittsburgh) and we don’t have droughts like that. Lol. 

We just got home from grocery shopping at Wal Mart (we are wild and crazy, I know). We are gonna put on our fireplace, it’s -2 here, watch Netflix until about 11:30 and watch the ball drop and toast with sparkling cider. Low key, which I figure from here on out will be the case. I was never a New Years Eve fan to begin with anyway.