July 2018 Moms

Bumps!

Is anyone having their first baby and showing yet? I’m 12 weeks 2 days and although my pants don’t fit due to bloat, I have no bump yet.

Re: Bumps!

• There is an HDBD post every Wednesday I’d recommend you check out. Or even the symptoms/ransoms threads. 
  • Finally got time to type the rest.
    Hi if you haven’t introduced yourself please do so in the intro board. There is also a “read first” post on how we the board functions. We typically discourage individual random posts that fit into others that already exist. Also, change your screen name so that we can get to know you better! kotties are hard to keep track of. Look forwards to getting to know you!
  • Loading the player...

• also everything she said
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• wildtot said:
    Also, change your screen name so that we can get to know you better! kotties are hard to keep track of. Look forwards to getting to know you!
    are knotties assigned a screen name?   
    Honest question.

Son-10.5
    Son-4
    Daughter-2
    #4- EDD July 14

• wildtot said:
    Also, change your screen name so that we can get to know you better! kotties are hard to keep track of. Look forwards to getting to know you!
    are knotties assigned a screen name?   
    Honest question.
    @TheQuietThings if you signed up for the knot first I believe so. I believe it is the generic sn you get. Could be generic name you get if you don't choose your own when you get started
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @lindsayleigh1989 boy how things have changed.   Thanks for the info.

Son-10.5
    Son-4
    Daughter-2
    #4- EDD July 14

• dimeadozendimeadozen member
    edited December 2017
    @lindsayleigh1989 @thequietthings that’s how it happened for me, I signed up for the knot a few years ago then I joined the bump this year. When I got here I used my same email from the knot and my name was some long knottie one
    edited to fix spelling error
    Pregnancy Ticker