July 2018 Moms

Weekend Ticker Change - 12/29-31

1. How far along are you?

2. Any changes in symptoms?

3. Any appointments happening this week? 

4. Rants/Raves?

5. Questions?

6. GTKY: Are you going to any New Year’s events or have any traditions?

Re: Weekend Ticker Change - 12/29-31

• 1. How far along are you? 
    13 weeks! 

I definitely have a baby bump so all the pulling and stretching that comes with that. Still throwing up every morning but not sick through out the day anymore. So that’s nice!

Yes I have an appointment with my OB on the 3rd! Hoping to convince her to show me the sex of my baby! 

4. Rants/Raves?
    I’ve had a terrible cold/cough this past week. I have been using Dextromethorphan (sp?) at night in order to get any sleep at all. I only take a half dose but last night I had a dream my baby had mutations because of it. So now I’m trying to not let my anxiety get the best of me. Not really a rant but meh. 

5. Questions?
    Anyone else have a cold during pregnancy? What have you done to help it? I feel like I haven’t suffered through a cold without NyQuil in years! 

I can’t even remember the last time I stayed up for New Years. I’ll probably just go to sleep. That’s my tradition! 
    hillbillywifezombiehoohaa
  • 1. How far along are you? 9w 6d. Double digits and 1/4th of the way there tomorrow!

Eh...nada

Need to stop by for my NIPT blood draw sometime this upcoming week.

4. Rants/Raves? 
    Yay! It's the weekend! And a new year! Also just signed off from work for the last time this year, so yay for that too. Also a rave is that I will be meeting my newly discovered half-sister next week at some point. Very exciting.

5. Questions?
    Anyone else not going to meet the age requirement for a NIPT but still get it? My doctor apparently has a deal with the lab so that I shouldn't get charged an arm and a leg, but curious what happened for anyone else?

I don't think we have any plans...yet. We'll see what comes up but I am totally happy having a quiet night considering I've been passing out around 8 every night these days.
    celainevzombiehoohaa
  • Loading the player...
  • @celainev I had a cold early in my pregnancy. I survived with alot of chamomile tea and saline nasal spray. Also be sure to prop yourself up when you're sleeping at night because it will also help you breathe.
    celainev
  • nimmle said:
    @celainev I had a cold early in my pregnancy. I survived with alot of chamomile tea and saline nasal spray. Also be sure to prop yourself up when you're sleeping at night because it will also help you breathe.
    I have been doing this! Been sleeping on the couch next to a humidifier! I might get some nasal spray today, thanks!!
    I didn’t know there was an age limit on NIPT? I’m in Canada tho so I don’t pay for it... that sucks!
  • 1. How far along are you? 12 weeks on Sunday! Getting close to 1/3 of the way there, wow!

Nope, still nada.

Nope, NT scan on the 5th of January, had an appointment yesterday, saw a bouncing baby measuring on track.

4. Rants/Raves?
    I'm stressed about the septum that the doctor saw in my uterus yesterday, otherwise feeling so grateful for my body and ability to grow a baby.

5. Questions?
    Anyone make any baby purchases yet? I know it's waaay early but I'm excited to get an outfit of 2 once we find out the gender in a week or so. I'm also on the lookout for a deal on a double stroller.

Hubby and I are going out to a nice dinner, just the two of us. My daughter is staying the night with my parents. Same plan as last year, they are taking her to a kid's museum for a kiddo balloon drop and festivities in the afternoon then we are meeting up with them for lunch in Napa on New Years Day. .

BabyFruit Ticker
    hillbillywifezombiehoohaa
  • @runsomewhere I definitely bought two adorable baby nighties from an ethical company called Dwell & Slumber (look them up!) They were super expensive but I know from last time around my baby lives in nighties! 
  • Just noticed that friday is mixed in to the weekend.

12 wks today!
    Not as nauseous. More pimples 
    NT scan on Wednesday
    4. Rants/Raves?
    DS better be building up his immune system because I am so tired of him getting sick plus getting contagious stuff like pink eye a few months ago and now Mouth, Hand and Foot. On another note, super excited to try my snoogle!
    5. Questions?
    Nothing right now
    No nothing special as usual. Plus we are all sick so I will trying to sleep as usual.
    celainevzombiehoohaa
  • 1. How far along are you?
    I was 12 weeks Friday!
    I have had a bit more energy this week! I agree with @wildtot so much acne. 
    I have a regular appointment on the 3rd. I’m a chubby girl and I almost hope that they can’t hear the heartbeat through my fluff and they have to do a quick ultrasound. Lol
    4. Rants/Raves?
    My last two pregnancies I’ve had major feelings about what flavor baby I’d like to have (I wanted a girl both times- #1 was a boy, #2 a girl) and I’ve realized recently that I really don’t think I’ll mind what it is this time! Both of my pregnant friends are having girls so it would be cool to have girls together but there are definite bonuses for having another little boy too!
    5. Questions?
    Nope
    We’re having a NYE party at our house which is going to be fairly low key I think: games, food, kids playing. But it should be fun! My in laws are going to come over for dinner on Monday. 
    celainev
  • 1. How far along are you? 11 weeks today!

I wish!!! This ms really needs to be gone already. 

No....Im waiting for the call to make an appointment for the nt scan at 13 weeks. Otherwise my next appointment isnt until 16 weeks.

4. Rants/Raves? 
    nothing related to baby

5. Questions?

currently at my sil house. Trying to be happy its going to be 2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Little late to the game but the bump app sucks on my phone.

10 weeks Saturday, so 10w3d

Not really! I started taking unisom and B6 around 7 weeks and have felt great since.

No, one more week until my first appointment!

4. Rants/Raves? 
    Men suck sometimes. 

5. Questions? 
    No questions really. 

Couple days late, but we were at my parents house during the day and then I was asleep before 9pm! I did wake up to eat some ice cream and watch an episode of Brooklyn 99 before I fell asleep on the couch again :D 

zombiehoohaacelainev
  • Super late to this!  But I was happy to see Friday included in the weekend ticker change!  

1. How far along are you? 10w4d

Still tired and nauseous.  I tried not taking Diclegis the other night to see how I felt and that was a big mistake.  So nauseous and could barely eat the next day. 

Genetic counseling and Panorama blood work tomorrow.

4. Rants/Raves?  
    Rant:  I just want to feel somewhat normal again! 

5. Questions? 
    None

We took the kids ice skating (well DH did.  I stayed in the car while the littlest one napped).  Picked up some takeout for dinner and then we stayed home with the kids and just watched movies and had snacks.  And we've never done any New Year's traditions.  I didn't even know people did that until I was an adult. (Like eating certain foods on NYE/NY Day).
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
    zombiehoohaacelainev
  • @nimmle I just turned 33 and I'm doing the Panorama b/w tomorrow.  I have a history of genetic issues because of my daughter so I'm hoping insurance covers it.  But if not, I'm told the lab will only charge me a maximum of $150.  When I had Panorama done in 2014 insurance didn't cover it (despite the abnormal NT scan results) and when I called Natera (the company who sent me the very large bill for the test) they said I only owed $25.  So that was nice.  I'm not too concerned about it.  
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker