February 2018 Moms
Options

Sleeping at Night

2»

Re: Sleeping at Night

• Options
    I got a graco travel lite PnP for next to our bed (it also has wheels so we can roll it around the apartment as necessary). It's smaller than a regular PnP. We are going to move when baby is about 3 to 4 months so we aren't building our crib until we move into our new place. I think the travel lite will be good because it has 2 stages. It has regular bassinet for when baby is less than 15 lbs. And then it has a second stage that lowers a bit more until baby is 20 lbs. The included sleeping pad for the bassinet part is firm and thin but that's what makes it safe. I got waterproof pad and a fitted sheet times 2 for those late night blow outs. So it's a little softer but I think still safe. The PnP mattresses that are sold separately are meant for the bottom not for the bassinet part. Also once baby is in crib, we can still use the PnP for travel so it will be useful for longer than just a few months. 
  • Options
    we got a gently used arms reach co sleeper on FB for $60 so that will be in our room, I’m getting a graco lounger for the living room as a rock n play make me nervous. we will also have a pack n play in the living area as well. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    With DS, he would not sleep in his crib until 6 months. I ended up sleeping in the couch in the living room, and DS essentially slept in his Mamaroo for the most part next to me. I intend to put DD in the crib from day 1, but we do have an antique cradle in our bedroom.

Married 1/09/10

BFP 6/10/14
    EDD 2/17/15
    DS 2/17/15

BFP 6/12/17
    EDD 2/18/17
    Deja vu??

• Options
    How are you just sitting on $200 saying "Oh, I don't want to spend it, but I will if I have to!" If you can afford it, get it and be lucky you have the extra money Jesus what I would do and what I'd be able to get if I had an extra $200+ laying around. That's another student loan payment!