1st Trimester
Options

Introduction!

Hello everyone! I'm brand new to this forum, read through the guidelines and wanted to introduce myself (I'm still working on learning the abbreviations but I promise I'll figure it out). I'm 35 and H is 37 - we have been married since Oct 2016. Waited my 2 wks patiently (ha) to take a digital test today and it was positive! I called my dr but they won't see me until 8 weeks, so I guess I'd better get used to waiting. Searching online tells me that this is normal, but I don't love having to wait to confirm. As much as I wanted a cute and clever way to tell H, I think I'm just going to tell him when we get home from work tonight. Any ideas for quick and simple but still cute ways to announce it? Looking forward to getting and eventually giving advice here!

Re: Introduction!

• Options
    Welcome! You should find your birth month board and post this in their introduction thread! The birth month boards get way more traffic than the 1st/2nd/3rd tri forums! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Congrats!  And welcome, OP.  There is a thread started here for those of us waiting for the September BMB to open up.

Unfortunately after struggling with IF, I'm all out of cute ideas.  I brought out the Mom/Dad coffee mugs once I saw my first line, and he started to get more confident as he saw the line progression darkening.  Not super romantic! Lol. I recommend taking a digital to show him, too, bc most men don't trust a line or know what that means right away. ;)

*typo