May 2018 Moms
Options

Anatomy scan

I had the Qnatal test ran to check for trisomy 13 18 and 21 and to find out the gender. It failed twice so we were worried something serious could be wrong. I had my anatomy scan today and found out the the baby looks completely healthy and we found out it's a GIRL!! It was so amazing to see her because the last time we had an ultrasound,I was 8 weeks! It's so crazy to think Jan 1st I will be 20 weeks

Re: Anatomy scan

• Options
    I had the Qnatal test ran to check for trisomy 13 18 and 21 and to find out the gender. It failed twice so we were worried something serious could be wrong. I had my anatomy scan today and found out the the baby looks completely healthy and we found out it's a GIRL!! It was so amazing to see her because the last time we had an ultrasound,I was 8 weeks! It's so crazy to think Jan 1st I will be 20 weeks
    Hi, @mrs_carelly. You might want to check out the Anatomy Scan thread we have going already and check out the introduction and Read This First Thread. Typically, one off posts are discouraged.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello new member! 
    You don't know me, but I'll tell you what's going on with my baby even though you're basically a stranger since you told us, basically a bunch of strangers.
    We opted out of early tests. 
    We don't have our a/s until next month.
    We're team green!!!!

Sharing is fun.