July 2018 Moms

Ticker Change Tuesday 12/26

1. How far along are you?
2. How Big is baby this week?
3. Any appointments happening this week? 
4. Rants/Raves/Questions?
5. GTKY: Favorite movie?

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: Ticker Change Tuesday 12/26

• edited December 2017
    1. 13 weeks
    2. Bump says lemon, ticker says peach. So, small fruit. 
    3. No appointments this week, but one next week
    4. Rants--SO ready for the nausea to subside. Raves--my kids were great helpers over this holiday season (hubs, too). Questions--considering cloth diapers this time around to save $$ in the long run (since we'll also have to buy formula, b/c I don't produce breastmilk due to my medical history).  Any tips on setting up a stash, or convincing my husband to go this route?  (I thought the $$ factor would do it, but so far, no luck.)
    5. Favourite movie varies depending on mood, but: Love Actually, The Emperor's New Groove, any Star Wars that's not I, II, or III. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

~~Wife to one amazing man~~
    ~~Mama to 3 crazy boys~~
    ~~Wrangler of 2 cats~~
  • 1. How far along are you?
    13 weeks! @ethnomusicwhat  hey due date twin!
    Ovia said jalepeno or  matchbox car ha so weird 
    not this week I did have my monthly for december last week and that went pretty well. baby was wiggly so it took awhile to find the heart beat but it was strong when we did hear it :)
    @ethnomusicwhat  I had some similar questions are you participating in the cloth diaper thread? they have some great great insight. I have been looking at the parent and kid garage sale groups im a part of to see what the cost is for used vs new. Though I feel really torn about the amount of work with cloth diapers. Though that could just be pregnancy exhaustion talking haha

rant: which dd would sleep better i hate that I cant figure out if it is just not being in her own home right now or if she is teething or not feeling well. makes me feel like a novice
    I really love beauty and the beast as cheesy as that is but I like a lot of things but musicals ,especially the old classics ,always have a special place in my heart. also definitely the original star wars so good!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • @lindsayleigh1989 Woo hoo due date twin!  Although, I suspect/hope lil' man will be early.  DS1 was born on his due date, DS2 came 2 weeks early, so I'm hoping for early again.  :)  (PS--I think I tagged you incorrectly in the freebies thread, but go check out my response there re: welcome box/free gift from Amazon.)   Thanks for the heads up about the CD thread; I'll go check it out. Also, Beauty and the Beast could also have gone on my faves list! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

~~Wife to one amazing man~~
    ~~Mama to 3 crazy boys~~
    ~~Wrangler of 2 cats~~
  • 1. How far along are you? 12 weeks! Movin' on up!
    Prune
    None this week....thanks for reminding me ;)
    Anyone else have VERY blotchy redness of the skin in the face area? So weird! My dad has rosacea and it reminds me of that.
    Pitch Perfect -- Can't wait to see the third one on the eve of my b-day on Tuesday!! Long awaited date night.