May 2018 Moms
Options

Due Date Check-in: Fifth Week of May (5/27-6/2) w/o 12/25

JNCPro3130JNCPro3130 member
edited December 2017 in May 2018 Moms
This is a weekly check in for people who are due the fifth week of May 5/27-6/2.

How far along are you? When is your due date? What size is baby?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

GTKY: What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Due Date Check-in: Fifth Week of May (5/27-6/2) w/o 12/25

• Options

18 weeks today, 5/29, sweet potato 

I'm doing great! I'm out for winter break and have been in my pjs all day.

Next Tuesday I have an appointment and my AS! I'm so excited! I'm hoping baby cooperates!

I picked this for selfish reasons! I'm looking for something good to read!

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    18 weeks 2 days. May 27. 

Feeling pretty great this week. I have been having some pretty bad lower back pain. DH got me a gift certificate for a prenatal massage for Christmas so I'm really looking forward to that!
    Any upcoming appointmThat!
    I just had to move my AS from.next tues to next thursday. That will be my next appt.

I read a lot! I am mostly into paranormal romance stuff. The anita Blake series by laurel k. Hamilton is my favorite!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is a weekly check in for people who are due the fifth week of May 5/27-6/2.

17+6, May 31st, pomegranate

I'm still super congested and we've got a cold weather front in that is not helping things.
    I'm off until the 3rd. I'm really enjoying the extra time with DD.

Any upcoming appointments? OB on Friday, A/S on Jan 9th.

@JNCPro3130 if you're looking for good books I've read pretty much everything by Liane Moriarty. She wrote Big Little Lies. The Hypnotist's Love Story was my favorite, I love all of her stuff. I have a big stack of books that I need to get into.
  • Options
    18 weeks today- the baby is the size of a Sugar Glider which I guess is like a flying squirrel. due May 30th.

I started feeling the affects of Seasonal Affective Disorder last week. I have been working hard to conquer it and as of today I am feeling pretty good!

I have monthly check in with my midwife next week and then the Anatomy scan on the 10th- I am still working on my husband to go team green and I am running out of time!

I second @doraleigh35 on Liane Moriarty- I have read most of her books- my favorites so far are What Alice Forgot, The Husbands Secret and Truly Madly Guilty. I just got the Hynotist’s Love Story for Christmas and can’t wait to read it. I have noticed in a number of her books something bad happens to a child so just be warned if your pregnancy is causing you any extra anxiety there may be some triggers in her books but they are so good!
  • Options
    18 weeks tomorrow!

Feeling pretty good, my husband painted the nursery this week 

Anxiously awaiting our level 2 ultrasound on Jan 3rd!

hard to say, I read such a variety..
  • Options
    mmb4532mmb4532 member
    edited December 2017
    18w 1d, May 29, sweet potato or artichoke 

I’m feeling good! Lots of energy just heartburn every evening. It’s terrible. Feels like my chest is on fire nightly. 

Rant- I need a break from my MIL. I’ve seen her the past 4 days and I need a break.  She’s on my last nerve. It doesn’t help that my family is cruising in the Caribbean and I’m stuck in the freezing cold weather AND I didn’t get to spend Christmas with them. 

Also-I hit a deer with my car last Thursday, so we are down a car and I’m almost done with winter break. Thankfully, baby and I are ok! 

Friday! Then hopefully we will schedule our first ultrasound with the doctors office! 

Hands down, Harry Potter! 
  • Options
    18 weeks 3 days, 5/27, artichoke 

So today for the first time, hubby and I felt baby move from the outside for the first time. She’s been moving all day! Been feeling great, way better than the first 3.5 months

Follow up with OB Jan 5th and our anatomy scan and full Ultrasound on Jan 12th.

What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read?
    Out of all the pregnancy books i’ve read, “Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy” has by far been the best. Most honest book out of all of them! 
  • Options
    @ashley585 I love me some Laurell K. She's such a good writer. I enjoy the Merry Gentry series too just not as much.
  • Options
    @brianna_lynne we are due date buddies!! I have my AS on the 4th and am so excited! 
    @jmaxx23 I liked the merry gentry series too but it seems like there havnt been any new ones in a long time!
  • Options
    @hotmessmamax3 it's so good! I heard that they are making it into a movie, but I just googled it and couldn't find any details.
  • Options
    @doraleigh35 my kids and husband are out of town this weekend so I have the house to myself and there is a strong possibility I may just curl up by the fire and read it all this weekend. 
  • Options
    @hotmessmamax3 I am so jealous! enjoy!
  • Options
    @hotmessmamax3 that sounds amazing! 
  • Options
    @hotmessmamax3, nice! Enjoy the peace and quiet!

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker