January 2018 Moms

Randoms Week of 12/25

Hope everyone had a safe and love-filled holiday!

Re: Randoms Week of 12/25

• I’m so bored at work, there’s not much actual work to do. I walked over to the hospital behind my office to the cafeteria for some ice cream and ate my weight in creamy chocolatey yumminess. All because there was nothing better to do. At least I can leave 30 min early for my dr appt 
  • There are quit a few of us to have delivered.... I kind of feel like I don't go here anymore. You ladies interested in a postpartum thread or a MOTN moms?
  • Loading the player...
  • @sbishop426 This is how my next two days of work will be  :D I just have to work today and tomorrow but there's like no one here and I'm not doing anything!  
  • @burnsmommy27 Either thread would be awesome!!

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• I offered to host a New Year's Eve gathering for DH's siblings. WHY.
  • @gusgus14 thankfully there's just 3 of them + his sister's husband, and they're all bringing everything. I'm secretly hoping I have the baby before then so we can cancel! That is definitely the appropriate gif for this situation though. 
  • I think DH should host and you should relax. DH wanted to have a few of his co-workers over for appetizers and drinks before Xmas but he did everything for it. I only helped pick-up the hr beforehand. He made the appetizers, bought the drinks, cleaned the days before, and set everything up.
  • That's awesome! Congratulations
  • @schaze I hope the hosting goes well! DH also wanted to host something for new years (my birthday is new years day) and I told him no way!

@gusgus14 that's awesome news, how exciting!
  • I'm so bored sitting at work with next to nothing to do and all I can think about is the stuff that needs to get done at home. Thinking about taking the afternoon off and making up the time later but I'm afraid once I get home I'll just nap instead of being productive. 
  • ^^ I was just lamenting that I don't remember being quite so tired at this point during my last pregnancy. Then I said, wait sec, last time i just say around and reorganized my office all day. Now I'm wrangling a 2yo (plus have been fighting a cold). Of course I'm more tired.
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• DD caught yet another cold. She is so snotty and coughing all the time. Hoping I don't catch another one from her!!
  • Would it be too passive aggressive to post a note on our door once we get back home with LO similar to the one below or totally worth it?

• @conineml totally worth it. We also have a sign for packages saying to just leave them at the door
  • @burnsmommy27 I saw a lot of those added too!  I think even if I write it on a piece of paper something along these lines will be on my door.
  • Yes ours is just paper taped on really well. We have a small dig that loves to bark at the door. It was necessary to not have anyone knock
  • conineml said:
    @schaze Oh no!!!  Get the vitamin C out!  My coworker called in this morning (after being all up in my cube yesterday) saying my mom has the flu (which she knew yesterday and proceeded to tell me alllll about) and I woke up not feeling good with fever and cough so I'm just going to stay home and keep it to myself....too bad you already spread that shit around yesterday!  I swear if I get whatever all these folks around me has gotten in the last few days I'm punching everyone... 

Yeah my coworker offered to and completed my monthly truck inspection for me since wind chill was like 12 yesterday. 2 hours later he went home with the stomach bug. Until yesterday, I had never Lysol’d the inside and outside of a truck before...
    January 2018 Board September Siggy Challenge: Fall

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Things DD has said this week:
    -While I’m trying on clothes, Mommy nothings fits you because your belly is too big now.  :#

-While wearing one of my husband shirts around the house (belly still poking out bc it’s so low), she says, When brother comes out maybe your belly will be small and you can fit in clothes again.  :o

Oh 3 year olds.  :'(:'(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker